Official Toho-Related Game Ideas Topic 2.0

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Official Toho-Related Game Ideas Topic 2.0

Post by Hotrod93 »

In it we will have every character in it. Even bagan will be in it and some of the toonzilla monsters. You can have a computer vs computer mode, where you can have as many monsters you want.

We will get some mini games where you can pic any monster you want. You will also get every city in it. And get some monsters that were never in a godzilla movie like cruellock,some transformers,serpentera, Q-rex,and dragonzord.
Credit to Mecha-gino

This place is starting to look like home now.

EDIT: Thanks and, just to add two cents, topics of this nature will simply be merged into this thread. No questions asked. So no more locked topics cluttering the board from threads that should have gone in this one.
- Arbok

New thread on this found here: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 10&t=12557
Tyler wrote:$200 if I hump a car.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Re: Official Toho-Related Game Ideas Topic 2.0

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Really want this game by next Summer (2011), if not sooner!
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

Red-Death Gigan wrote:Really want this game by next Summer (2011), if not sooner!
What game?
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

Hellspawn28 wrote:I think he means the 4th Godzilla fighting game.

But said game does not exist/has not been announced.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

tokyostateofmind
Monarch Researcher

Post by tokyostateofmind »

Most likely an era's worth of related merch is heading our way to compete with Legendary's release. I am also sure that there will be an officially licensed game to accompany the movie.

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Post by Hotrod93 »

I really think the whole Street Fight mixed with Godzilla in a 3d battleground really needs to end.

I want to see an open world "GTA Style" Godzilla game just without the car stealling, Hooker beating, getting hit by a car. Travel to different cities, swim in the ocean, Monster island, and Etc.

Have missions like:

Main
Side
Event
Movie(As Extra on menu)

tokyostateofmind
Monarch Researcher

Post by tokyostateofmind »

Hotrod93 wrote:I really think the whole Street Fight mixed with Godzilla in a 3d battleground really needs to end.

I want to see an open world "GTA Style" Godzilla game just without the car stealling, Hooker beating, getting hit by a car.
I was just about to post something along the lines of this.

Yes, I think it shouldn't be an actual fighting game and more type of "missions", though not directly fed from an outside source. But i do agree that since Godzilla isn't running over poor old grannies then it would be boring, i would be bored. I think the reason why it is a fighting style game is because thats what people want, or what will sell. I don't see the mass public running to buy a Godzilla game. Now a human based Godzilla game would be pretty interesting, but I would have to find an ideal idea for an example. It depends on the story and take this said idea takes.

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Post by Hotrod93 »

tokyostateofmind wrote:
Hotrod93 wrote:I really think the whole Street Fight mixed with Godzilla in a 3d battleground really needs to end.

I want to see an open world "GTA Style" Godzilla game just without the car stealling, Hooker beating, getting hit by a car.

Yes, I think it shouldn't be an actual fighting game and more type of "missions", though not directly fed from an outside source. But i do agree that since Godzilla isn't running over poor old grannies then it would be boring, i would be bored. I think the reason why it is a fighting style game is because thats what people want, or what will sell. I don't see the mass public running to buy a Godzilla game. Now a human based Godzilla game would be pretty interesting, but I would have to find an ideal idea for an example. It depends on the story and take this said idea takes.
Have a split gameplay style like Ultimate Spiderman did but have crossovers between the Stories.

Godzilla (Third Person)
Mecha Godzilla (Third Person)
G Force Soldier (First Person)

Godzilla would have all his classic powers but also be able to get new ones like Nuclear Pluse.

Mecha Godzilla would play like Godzilla but different, his gameplay would be more on the line of Missles, Jet booster(Temp Fly), Machine Gun, and still having melee weapons(Electro Blade and etc.).

G Force Soldier would be way different, first being in First person to make you feel like your playing as the person your playing as. Being able to use Human weapons (Shot gun, SMGs, Rifles), Fighting smaller monsters, and having giant monsters around you attack the city and you trying to stay alive.

And not have it half assed, have it with the best Graphics/Controls/Gameplay/Sound/Music and make it feeli like your playing a Godzilla movie.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Hellspawn28 wrote:I think he means the 4th Godzilla fighting game.

Yes, that.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

i think we need to get chris or avery (or whoever else does this stuff) to ask LP if they plan on releasing a game.

god i hope they do.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Hotrod93 wrote:
tokyostateofmind wrote:

Have a split gameplay style like Ultimate Spiderman did but have crossovers between the Stories.

Godzilla (Third Person)
Mecha Godzilla (Third Person)
G Force Soldier (First Person)

Godzilla would have all his classic powers but also be able to get new ones like Nuclear Pluse.

Mecha Godzilla would play like Godzilla but different, his gameplay would be more on the line of Missles, Jet booster(Temp Fly), Machine Gun, and still having melee weapons(Electro Blade and etc.).

G Force Soldier would be way different, first being in First person to make you feel like your playing as the person your playing as. Being able to use Human weapons (Shot gun, SMGs, Rifles), Fighting smaller monsters, and having giant monsters around you attack the city and you trying to stay alive.

And not have it half assed, have it with the best Graphics/Controls/Gameplay/Sound/Music and make it feeli like your playing a Godzilla movie
I like this idea for a Godzilla game. But I also think that, if another game comes out (99.9% certain one will), it should still be a fighting game. Allow something like Atari's ideas, but fix the bugs, put in the monsters fans actually want to see, and make it advertisement-friendly.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

^ Chris, maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but are you saying Atari and Pipeworks were planning for a fourth game before G:U bombed?

Anyway, I would just really *love* to see a Godzilla game for the PC, and hopefully a MODDABLE one.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Living Corpse wrote:Hm, make me you think doesn't it? Is having Hedorah really worth it if it's just another poor game from people who don't care?
It's worth it to me.

Thanks for the factoid, Chris. Nice to know.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Post by Hotrod93 »

From how I pictured my idea is that it uses a combat system similar to the PW Godzilla games but instead of some bosses rushing at you some will stay idle and attack from a far then if the player gets too close they start fighting hand to hand.

I worte this at the top of my head so I pretty much havent really thought about it much but overlook it.

Each game would surround a villain/Enemy Monster thats pretty much the Main antagonist of the Game(s) like:

G1: Story surrounds around both Godzilla and MechaGodzilla(Kiryu and MG2 Hybird). First level replays the the first Godzilla(54), Humans first prototype MechaGodzilla is made and sent to kill Godzilla, the mission almost works but Godzilla jr(Space Godzilla Style) comes out of no where, Proto Mecha G pilot goes crazy and kills him, Godzilla strikes back destorying The Proto(Escapes from the island and falls in the ocean), Being too late Godzilla goes out on a Revenge mission to avenge his son. New Mecha Godzilla is created from first Godzilla's bones, new pilot is found, Godzilla Strikes again,[Insert missions and other boss fights here], Final battle between the two happen, MG goes beserk showing Godzilla it true nature, Godzilla beats it but doesnt destory it due to MG still having the old Godzilla's soul, common ground is met, End.

G2: Aliens invade bringing back several alien monsters from last game, Human Alien war side story for Human missions(GFW like scenes but with guns) Aliens calm to have their own Godzilla and unleash it on Earth, Real Godzilla arrives to fight it, Alien's Godzilla reveals to be a Mecha Godzilla(74 style but new age update) that was created from the prototype that was thought to be destoryed, Tie between the two is made. Aliens angry that the Mecha didnt kill godzilla they send out more waves of Alien monsters. [Rushes to ending] it show Godzilla Jr still being alive and grown.

G3: Space Godzilla is born and attacks Earth, After its death it leaves a post apocalyptic cliffhanger for next game.

G4(End): I wanted to go a little bit more into detail here due to it having a mix between new and aborted ideas so your dont get the wrong idea about where parts are going. Also alot of what I typed here is Gameplay and cutsceen.

The main monster would be the long over due Bagan(Potrayed as the Strongest monster ever and he would be featured as a "Demon") after is turning bitter toward humans and attacking them that was locked away when it and Mothra fought centuries ago. After Space Godzilla's death which cause its crystals that landed on Earth to explode it broke the seal containing the monster causing it to be release. Bagan destorys country sides trying to take its place as ruler, Mothra is sent out after this. Bagan comes across Godzilla(Burning) and start fighting, even in his Burning form Godzilla cant fight off the massive monster. Seeing how Godzilla is becoming too over heated just fighting Bagan they Send out Mecha Godzilla to fight off Bagan long enough for Godzilla to escape. Plan works but Mech Godzilla is ripped in half and Bagan continues its plan to destory humans. Mecha Godzilla is brought in for repairs, but due to in being unable to battle try and find another way to defend them and stop Bagan.

Mothra comes in a manages to fight off Bagan and temporary seal him in a "Stone cover" in a near by ocean for a few hours/Days/or until the seal brakes, [Insert more monster bosses and missions here], Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla both arrive near where Bagan was sealed, Bagan still unable to move but able to still use its Demonic powers to release the Soul of the first Godzilla for Mecha Godzilla(Looks like the GMK Godzilla) is now possessed by dark and Angry spirits. It attacks Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla, after fighting the angry Spirit Godzilla blasts it taking it down. Mothra comes and frees the soul from Bagan's control, Bagan then itself is released after its seal broke. Godzilla who is still going through its meltdown becomes angry and starts to Attack everything and everyone, Bagan grabs Godzilla and drags him into the ocean where they fight. Godzilla still unable to beat it comes back up to the surface, Mothra knowing they cant beat the creature with just them calls out for more monsters.

Hearing the call other monsters from monster island and other(Rodan,Anguirus,Gorosaurus, King Caesar, Etc.) come to aid them, and even Godzilla Jr. gets the call. Waiting for the other Monsters The trio try to fight off Bagan, Godzilla soons starts over heating again. G-Force command knows if they dont do something that Godzilla will pretty much destory the planet himself, they then Order Mecha Godzilla to fire his AZC at Godzilla to cool him off. The other monsters arrive to start attacking Bagan, even with seven monsters Bagan still seems to be as strong as before without weakning. Godzilla thaws out and starts blasting Bagan, this time his blast having some effect due to Godzilla's meltdown coming closer. Bagan sees Godzilla Jr also attacking him trying to help his father and trys to attack Jr. Godzilla sees this and tackles the demon, Bagan stabs Godzilla in the chest with its claws causing nuclear surges from Godzilla. Godzilla then being thrown by Bagan the other monsters attack trying to stop him themselves.

Bagan pretty much defeating/Killing the rest of the monsters starts to restart his mission, Mecha Godzilla comes back and stabs the Demon in the back with its Electro blade trying to hold it long enough to charge its AZC. Bagan reaches around and grags Mecha Godzilla by the head and slames him on the ground followed my stomping him, with his AZC being charged Mecha Godzilla fires it freezing the two. Bagan breaks free and while about to destory Mecha Godzilla Godzilla attacks Bagan.

Bad Ending (Mothra and Jr. Dies):

Godzilla and Bagan fight, being weak Godzilla falls to his knees. Bagan grabs Godzilla and stabs him in the belly with his horn, This causing the surges and overheating to get worse Godzilla starts to fianlly meltdown. With one final breath Godzilla Charges his beam and blast Bagan, this causes Godzilla to exploded destorying 80% of the planet. 20 years go by, very few humans still being alive look upon the world and think of what could have been if thing didnt go the way they did.

Neutral Ending (Mothra lives but jr. Dies):

Godzilla and Bagan fight, Godzilla holding off Bagan well do to him being angry about him killing his son. Bagan backs off to rest but Godzilla keeps attacking him, Bagan then pushes Godzilla back and blasts him with his own beam. Godzilla starting to overheat Mothra lands on Godzilla's back and starts absorbing his energy causing his Burning form to end, Mothra starting to catch on fire flies up in the air and prepairs to dive bomb Bagan. Bagan Rushes over to Godzilla as Mothra dive bombs him cause the lan under them to fall in. Now in the deep carter Godzilla and the now weak Bagan to fight their final battle, As the two fight Mecha Godzilla charges one final blast from his AZC. Godzilla smashes Bagan's head into the carters floor followed by punching him, Mecha Godzilla Fires at Bagan but before freezing him Bagan fires his beam at Mecha Godzilla destorying his chest cavity and face. Godzilla Charges his beam and fires destorying Bagan, Godzilla tried from the battle heads back to the sea.

True Ending (Both Mothra and Jr. Live):

Godzilla and Bagan fight, Bagan throws Godzilla and sees Jr. on the ground hurt. He then tries to finish him off but is attacked by Mothra trying to save him, Jr. gets up and rushes away. Godzilla behind his son Fires his beam at Bagan trying to stop it from harm Mothra, then the two start fighting each other again in brutal combat. Godzilla starts pushing Bagan away from his son and toward the ocean, blasts Godzilla with his beam causing him to let go. Bagan tries attacking Jr. and Mothra again but his tail is grabbed by Godzilla and pulls him back. Godzilla then fires his beam destorying and buring most of Bagan's back, Bagan then turns around a cuts Godzilla's left arm off with his horn but also destorying his horn and burning his head due to the Nuclear pluse. Mecha Godzilla goes in the help Godzilla by holding Bagan off, sadly after a short battle Mecha Godzilla is destoryed by Bagan's Diamond Storm.

Mothra Protecting Jr. form the diamond like Hail nearly killing her, Godzilla Grabs Bagan's remaining spike on his back and drags him to the ocean but Godzilla falls to the Ground due to his Meltdown start to begin. Bagan rest for a bit gets back up and head for Jr., Jr. Blasts Bagan burning more of his skin off. Bagan grabs Jr. and starts to choke him, Jr. Thrashing around trying to get away from the Demon. Trying to charge his beam Jr. causes a powerful Nuclear pulse causing Bagan to release him, Godzilla starting to fully flash Orange Grabs Bagan and tosses him away from Jr., Trying to fight off Bagan Godzilla Grabs his head and blast his neck burning through it. Godzilla dragging Bagan's body into the ocean steam from the heat off of Godzilla fills the air, Somehow still alive Bagan Grabs and trying to hold down Godzilla. Due to Godzilla's body heat Bagan's hands are burnt badly, Godzilla Turns around fires one final beam destorying Bagan for good. Godzilla Now about to explode Mothra tries to seal off Godzilla with a barrier to stop the damage for the blast, Godzilla finally hitting the Melting point explodes destorying Mothera with him. The Blast being surpressed by the barrier sit causes fissures in the gorund due to the pressure of the explosion, Jr. in the background watches as he sees his father die.

Decades later most of the city had been rebuilt since the Battle, a couple of coast guards sits at his post watching the open sea. Something he sees from a far scares him, the other Coast gurad tries to see what was going on and spots a huge fin heading right at them. The Fin slices through the ship causing it to sink, People on the streets start running seeing this. All of a sudden the Fully grown Jr.(Mix between the 90's and 2000's Godzilla) erupts out of the water, Jr. then starts going through the the city destroying everything in his path just as his father did before him.

steelhard54
Ronin

Post by steelhard54 »

Hi everybody! first off, id like to say im new here to the forum, but ive been a toho kingdom visitor for a long time! today i had the idea for a new atari/pipeworks godzilla fighting game for X-box 360, Wii, and PS3!

Story: The year is 2050. Monsters haven't been seen since 2007 when the crystal crisis had ended. the aliens and the mutants were thought to have been destroyed during the time. the monsters were then rallied back up and placed back on monster island, where they rested peacefully, yet unable to leave because of the containment system. The GDF anti-monster mechs like mechagodzilla 2 and kiryu, have been sitting in dust for 43 years. The vortaak queen has given up on attacking the earth because her plans seem to always fail. Her daughter on the other hand, has an addiction for revenge. She overthrows her mother, and attacks earth, seeing that it has no defense. She uses the monsters that were thought to have been killed, along with some new additions to their terror team. the GDF then must activate the mechs. the chaos awakens the slumbering mutants, who start wreaking their own terror on earth. the monsters on monster island start going berserk, and eventually break out, setting out on a quest to save mother earth from doom. as a last resort, the vortaak mutate monster X into keizer ghidorah. keizer ghidorah is defeated, and the world lives another day (unless you choose mutants or aliens. if the mutants kill keizer ghidorah, there is one more level, whick is tyrant, the same as in GU. for the aliens, you must wipe out ten earth defenders without dying)

I had an idea having to do with the style of fighting with the monsters. each monster is assigned n element. there are 3 elements: Air, Land, and Water. if a monster is in it's element, it gets a boost of speed, power, and defense. it also can use it's super attack, however, it is very inaccurate. ex: Manda is slow on land, however in the water, he swims extremely fast, and can outmanuever it's foe. if the player is lucky, the super move will hit. monsters that are in their element that are fighting monsters that aren't in their element can use drag moves. if one user decides to use a drag move, the user's monster grabs onto the other which is in another element, and tries to pull them into their own. each player must tap the a button as fast as they can, and if the faster monster is the dragger, the other monster is pulled into the element. ex: manda is in the water, and king ghidorah is on land. manda uses a drag move. he bites on king ghidorah, and pulls him into the water.

There should always be loads of new monsters in each godzilla game, so here they are with their elements:

Earth Defenders:
godzilla, water
anguirus, land
rodan, air
varan, air
mothra, air
baragon, land
king caesar, land
gorosaurus, land
manda, water
king kong, land (if they could get the rights from universal)
kamoebas, water
zilla, water

GDF:
kiryu, land
M.O.G.U.E.R.A, land
jet jaguar, land
mechagodzilla II, land
mecha king ghidorah, air
gontengo, water

Aliens:
king ghidorah, air
gigan, land
megalon, land
mechagodzilla, land
orga, land
hedorah, water
monster X, land
keizer ghidorah, land

Mutants:
destroyah, land
biollante, land
titanosaurus, water
megaguirus, air
spacegodzilla, land
battra, air
kumonga, land
kamacuras, air
ebirah, water

Arenas:
Sydney
San Fransisco
Tokyo
Osaka
Monster Island
Seattle
London
New York
Chicago
Beijing
Paris

So what do you guys think?

Drewzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by Drewzilla »

I say give Godzilla to the God of War makers. Some will say ther'll be sex, violence and other things....I say that's what Toho needs to put into there G-films. Kid Friendly Godzilla has been fun, but I want an R-Rated no BS Godzilla.
wataru wrote:DO NOT eat Walmart's Great Value High Fiber Bars - Chocolate. You will fart for HOURS!

I bought a box and couldnt sleep because I kept farting. You doze off and PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! wake up.

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Post by Hotrod93 »

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Why not? I won't mind seeing a Godzilla game with a deep combat system but with 3D free space battle kind of feel like the Spraking DBZ games where.
Maybe worked into a Multiplayer area but not for the Story mode of the game.

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Post by Hotrod93 »

Hellspawn28 wrote:I don't see why not? I really wish they would scrap the whole story that the last few games had, and make the story mode based on the movies for once.
This is what I had in mind, The reason I dont really care for the "SFMWGIA3DE" is dues to that is just doesnt feel like how all the monsters would fight.

The Trilogy felt like the all played the same to me(Not just the button layout), same monsters seemed out of character. Each monster should have their own way of battling instead of just running up and start fighting without thinking, im mostly speaking AI but still.

Blackout286
JXSDF Technician

Post by Blackout286 »

With every Godzilla game, it always seems that the story is the same, Alien Invasion and wanting to take over the world by all means. DAMM and STE were both acceptable but G:U just made it stale and kind of old. I wouldn't mind something a tad bit different.

Story: 60 Years has passed since the chaotic events of 2007 and there has been very few signs of monsters anywhere. The world has been at peace ever since, and has greatly achieved new heights in the growth of technology. More advanced computers, more advanced military weapons, a more advanced world. Unfortunately, this level of technology has also made some of mankind foolish and forgetful of past mistakes that should never be repeated.

Over the years of peace, a hidden world domination hungry organization had been secretly experimenting with the first Godzilla's DNA from Kiryu along with other kaiju cells that had been scavenged during the 2007 events. Aiming to form a new world order in their own perfect vision, they quickly set their plans into motion. Due to advanced technology, the organization had managed to create 16 different kaiju, each with a unique destructive force of their very own. Though after constant testing, data shown that these kaiju were not powerful enough or stable enough to handle against other kaiju and most importantly, Godzilla.

Transporting their creations to Mt. Fuji, a created nuclear bomb was dropped on to them. As expected, the creations heavily mutated. The choosen kaiju cells that were used to form them completely tooked over, mutating them into nightmarish beings who are more than powerful enough to take on most if not all kaiju. Still in control of the monsters, the head leader of the organization sends out their creations to selected parts of the planet. Sending the once peaceful world, into the newest and darkest Age of Monsters. Sensing their world, their home, their existence in danger. Monsters that were once forgotten by time reawaken and band together to combat the new threats that could possibly end all life on earth.

*shrugs* That's just my story. Not perfect. but meh it's somewhat different from the same old Alien Invasion.

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

Hotrod93 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:
Why not? I won't mind seeing a Godzilla game with a deep combat system but with 3D free space battle kind of feel like the Spraking DBZ games where.
Maybe worked into a Multiplayer area but not for the Story mode of the game.
Too bad there's barely anything SFish in any Godzilla game besides the SNES fighter which did use quarter circles and stuff, and guess what, it's the best of the bunch.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?
He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS