Should Krystalak and Obsideous be in movies?

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
KaneLocke
EDF Instructor

Re: Should Krystalak and Obsideous be in movies?

Post by KaneLocke »

Gigan X3 wrote:About Krystalak, be more faithful to the concept art.
I'll stick with one "crystal" monster per series, thanks. Even following the concept art doesn't redeem Krystalak.
Proud father, husband, and son.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Gigan X3 wrote:
zilla103192 wrote:^thats proof that you dont have me on the ignore list.... nobody quoted that idiot.

@ chris.

Oh shut up and finish YOU'RE Movie already!!! :lol:
You moron! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i did that on purpose. YOU moron!!!
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

zilla103192 wrote:
Gigan X3 wrote:
zilla103192 wrote:^thats proof that you dont have me on the ignore list.... nobody quoted that idiot.

@ chris.

i did that on purpose. YOU moron!!!
That's why I laughed. It was funny.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?
He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Gigan X3 wrote:

@ chris.

Fun fact zilla. There's a little button that lets you see posts you ignore. But you wouldn't know that since you're too much of a pussy to use it, huh?
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Y'know...this is kinda getting out of hand... Just ignore each other, don't press that button, and We're cool.

Sorry to Arm-chair mod though...
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

I ignored JVM yesterday, so if he said something i cant see it... oh well
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

zilla103192 wrote:I ignored JVM yesterday, so if he said something i cant see it... oh well
His last post said that he made such a big deal about this because he doesn't know how to tell you his true feelings about you or something like that. :roll:
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

wouldnt doubt it... :roll:

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

^ What you just said is so true... :o

Yes, i love Krystalak's lion roar. It makes him a macho man, if you know what i mean.
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

That's far from a Lion's roar, it's awful, sounds more like he lacks air or is out of breath, something like that. It's too far from intimidating.
Chris55 wrote:

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Gigan X3 wrote:That's far from a Lion's roar, it's awful, sounds more like he lacks air or is out of breath, something like that. It's too far from intimidating.
Yeah...that's what I meant...silly. I like the way it sounds though, regardless of if he actually is suffocating or not.

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

^ Well he's right. There can't be much of an opinion on a fact. It's either yes or no...you're talking about the roar right? :?

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

Yes I'm saying it doesn't sound like a roar at all, more like a groan.
Chris55 wrote:

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Godzilla 2000 wrote:
JVM wrote:Fun fact zilla. There's a little button that lets you see posts you ignore. But you wouldn't know that since you're too much of a pussy to use it, huh?
So lemme get this straight. You're bitching at him for actually using the ignore system, and attempting to ignore you, while you also have him on ignore, but keep pressing the button to see what he posts? And call him a pussy for not doing so?

Basically you're saying he's a pussy for not bypassing the ignore system, like you do, and attempting to bypass conflict as well.

Thats pretty fucking --------.
Did you read?

He doesn't have me on the ignore system. He mentioned me in several topics after claiming to have ignored me and in one topic he'd been quoted mentioning me.

Then when I quoted him in reply he accused me of not using the ignore system because I saw his posts.

So I brought up the fact you can click to see the posts, THEN I called him a pussy.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

JVM wrote:
Godzilla 2000 wrote:
JVM wrote:Fun fact zilla. There's a little button that lets you see posts you ignore. But you wouldn't know that since you're too much of a pussy to use it, huh?
So lemme get this straight. You're bitching at him for actually using the ignore system, and attempting to ignore you, while you also have him on ignore, but keep pressing the button to see what he posts? And call him a pussy for not doing so?

Basically you're saying he's a pussy for not bypassing the ignore system, like you do, and attempting to bypass conflict as well.

Thats pretty skreeonk --------.
Did you read?

He doesn't have me on the ignore system. He mentioned me in several topics after claiming to have ignored me and in one topic he'd been quoted mentioning me.

Then when I quoted him in reply he accused me of not using the ignore system because I saw his posts.

So I brought up the fact you can click to see the posts, THEN I called him a pussy.
Y'know, if its just mentioning, then its possibly not directly at you. If he quoted you, and also started cursing at you too, than I'd understand. So far, I think your over reacting.
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

thanks for quoting him dynomy.... i can now say that he obviously never bothered reading this...
zilla103192 wrote:I ignored JVM yesterday, so if he said something i cant see it... oh well
even though he reads all my other posts... :roll:

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

It's because he's in love with you.
Chris55 wrote:

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Gigan X3 wrote:It's because he's in love with you.
again... wouldnt doubt it... they DO say that when littl boys have a crush on someone they constantly rag on videogames and action figures that they LOVED last year...

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

I love zilla about as much as the Jews loves Hitler.

Back on-topic, again, I don't think they should be in the movies because they fucking suck ass, and even if they were good well-made characters, half the Toho line-up's been out of action for twenty years (excluding Fail Wars) and in my opinion they are far more deserving of a film appearance. Not to mention pretty much every Godzilla film with a new monster released since the 1970's has failed pretty hard in the box office.

Gigan X3
Futurian

Post by Gigan X3 »

Titanosaurus needs to comeback, I love his roar u_u
Chris55 wrote: