MEKA-DRAGON (Gigan)

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

MEKA-DRAGON (Gigan)

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

So I recently bought Wonderboy on the switch. It’s a remake of a cult hit from the 1980s. Anyways, I booted the game up and got to the first boss/main antagonist and , well look for yourself.

HMMMMMM

Yeah it’s straight up Gigan. Even the concept art sorta confirms it with the alternate version having Gigans original color palette. I know this is supposed to be a Toho videogames section, but I wasn’t sure where to put it. Feel free to post any other Easter eggs and such here
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: MEKA-DRAGON (Gigan)

Post by BlankAccount »

Nice, send that to Arbok if you have't already, he can put that in the sightings blog on the main page.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Living Corpse wrote:Nice, send that to Arbok if you have't already, he can put that in the sightings blog on the main page.
Are we supposed to send them directly to Arbok? I mean I would assume that's what the Godzilla sightings/references thread is for. But then again it's for shows and not games.

The sightings blog could seriously use an update after two years either way! :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:Nice, send that to Arbok if you have't already, he can put that in the sightings blog on the main page.
Are we supposed to send them directly to Arbok? I mean I would assume that's what the Godzilla sightings/references thread is for. But then again it's for shows and not games.

The sightings blog could seriously use an update after two years either way! :lol:
I think one of the Ninja Gaiden games is on there.