Make a sequel or homage to Unleashed

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Genjira Overwatch
Samurai

Make a sequel or homage to Unleashed

Post by Genjira Overwatch »

If you wanna see something funny, go to general toho films and see the post that was meant to be in here. Yeah, I'm an idiot. X_X :dizzy:

Anyways, that entire discussion was about how poorly marketed Godzilla VS was, and that there needs to be a new Godzilla Game that's multi-platform, similar to unleashed. It should have fast paced fighting, cool movesets that you can pull off combos with, and just really cool game mechanics in general. It should have the full roster of unleashed, but replace Obsidius and Krystalak with relevant/canon characters like Monster X :monsterx: and Kong. It definitely needs a badass boss fight in adventure mode, as I found SpaceGodzilla :spacegodzilla: and even "Super" Ghidorah to be rather underwhelming, even on the highest difficulty. Also, add a better sounding and more well written story mode, IMO unleashed had a story mode that was full of unused potential, bad grammar, and discontinuities. What do you guys think? If a petition was released to make a game like this, would you sign it, then play the heck out it?

Overwatch, out. :g2k:
Am I still on? Er, well, we now return you to... Whatever it was you were doing....
Idiots.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Make a sequel or homage to Unleashed

Post by UltimateDitto »

I dunno, I liked Unleashed, but we won't see another fast paced 3-d fighter like Unleashed for a long time, We can comprise though.

Since Bandai Namco still has the rights to Godzilla, they can make the sequel to Godzilla Vs and add more monsters, with the controls more fluent than the last game. :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

What we need is a Godzilla fighting game with fully implemented RPG elements. Like BlazBlue or some of the Dragon Ball games. That's the next logical step after Unleashed.

I don't want Kaiju Simulator #54 : Slightly Modified Controls Edition DX again.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Ivo-goji wrote: I don't want Kaiju Simulator #54 : Slightly Modified Controls Edition DX again.
Well I didn't plan on going into full detail of what I wanted, just an super broad idea. :P

In all seriousness, a Godzilla RPG would be neat, heck I'd be down for a new 2-D Godzilla fighter. :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

...We're in desperate need of a new Godzilla fighting game.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Genjira Overwatch
Samurai

Post by Genjira Overwatch »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:...We're in desperate need of a new Godzilla fighting game.
Damn straight we are...
Am I still on? Er, well, we now return you to... Whatever it was you were doing....
Idiots.