Godzilla Kaiju Collection

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
ゴジマン
JXSDF Technician
Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the Righteous side of Hell

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby ゴジマン » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:55 am

Well haven't played in a while. After reading all this it's time to get to work
"The path to paradise begins in Hell."

You should have known the price of Evil!

Bagan will bring us salvation.

Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way...

goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 am

I just noticed that there are a couple special missions related to the 2nd Super X event. There should still be enough time to complete both, though, since it didn't take me very long to do so even after the two-day delay.

-Defeat 10 5-star yellow Super X3: 5-star yellow DAG-MBT-MB92 [yellow-type] x4
-Defeat 10 5-star purple Super X3: 5-star purple DAG-MBT-MB92 [purple-type] x4

Also, there's an explanation on the experience boosting items that were added last month. Here's a translation of all their effects.

https://assets.nakamap.com/img/groupcha ... 1e_raw.jpg

[Kaiju Experience Boost]
Kaiju Experience Boost (S): multiplies kaiju experience earned by 1.12 for 15 minutes
Kaiju Experience Boost (M): multiplies kaiju experience earned by 1.25 for 30 minutes
Kaiju Experience Boost (L): multiplies kaiju experience earned by 1.5 for 60 minutes
Kaiju Experience Boost (XL): multiplies kaiju experience earned by 3 for 30 minutes

[Leader Experience Boost]
Leader Experience Boost (S): multiplies leader experience earned by 1.12 for 15 minutes
Leader Experience Boost (M): multiplies leader experience earned by 1.25 for 30 minutes
Leader Experience Boost (L): multiplies leader experience earned by 1.5 for 60 minutes
Leader Experience Boost (XL): multiplies leader experience earned by 3 for 30 minutes
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:23 am

Kind of lame the new region's two areas consist of basically the exact same monsters, even on Hard mode. Was hoping for some diversity between the two, especially with all the new gacha additions lately.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 am

I see they added some new daily missions in the PvP area, too.

-Get 15 wins: Colored Maser Weapon Gacha Coin x1
-Get 20 wins: Colored Maser Weapon Gacha Coin x2

EDIT: I updated the ability core effect list on page 31 - added all the effects for Super Attack, added a location for Attack/Defense, and added all the effects for Skill Effect. Also, looking at the Lobi Boards, the 10-pack's going to change tomorrow, and will last through the 28th. Probably going to pass on this, but here's what you'll get, for those who are interested. Mostly, you'll see an increased chance of obtaining "Mecha-Kaiju" (specifically Mechagodzilla [Heisei], Super Mechagodzilla, M.O.G.U.E.R.A., Mecha King Ghidorah, Kiryu, and Kiryu [Improved]). You'll also get a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL) and 3 Core Charges as a bonus.

EDIT #2: Version 2.3.0 is available now.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

ゴジマン
JXSDF Technician

Postby ゴジマン » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Zeruel wrote:I see they added some new daily missions in the PvP area, too.

-Get 15 wins: Colored Maser Weapon Gacha Coin x1
-Get 20 wins: Colored Maser Weapon Gacha Coin x2

EDIT: I updated the ability core effect list on page 31 - added all the effects for Super Attack, added a location for Attack/Defense, and added all the effects for Skill Effect. Also, looking at the Lobi Boards, the 10-pack's going to change tomorrow, and will last through the 28th. Probably going to pass on this, but here's what you'll get, for those who are interested. Mostly, you'll see an increased chance of obtaining "Mecha-Kaiju" (specifically Mechagodzilla [Heisei], Super Mechagodzilla, M.O.G.U.E.R.A., Mecha King Ghidorah, Kiryu, and Kiryu [Improved]). You'll also get a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL) and 3 Core Charges as a bonus.

EDIT #2: Version 2.3.0 is available now.

Going try my luck with the Mech pack

goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Dang. And as usual, game update makes it so I cannot enter areas that are not the PvP thing. It's no "lost communication" nonsense, but still kind of annoying.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

Living Corpse
Keizer

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:00 am

Can anyone provide a pitcure or video of Spacegodzilla in Crystal Form?

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:11 am

Living Corpse wrote:Can anyone provide a pitcure or video of Spacegodzilla in Crystal Form?

Where did you hear about his crystal form being in the game ... ?

/crawls back under rock

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 am

GigaBowserG wrote:Dang. And as usual, game update makes it so I cannot enter areas that are not the PvP thing. It's no "lost communication" nonsense, but still kind of annoying.

Strange, for me, the game won't let me enter some PvP fights, but works fine otherwise. At least they are acknowledging your issue, since the latest notification is about them trying to fix it.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:41 am

Zeruel wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:Dang. And as usual, game update makes it so I cannot enter areas that are not the PvP thing. It's no "lost communication" nonsense, but still kind of annoying.

Strange, for me, the game won't let me enter some PvP fights, but works fine otherwise. At least they are acknowledging your issue, since the latest notification is about them trying to fix it.

Well - I think I found the problem. GhidoGoji (G1991). Noticed that his sprite wouldn't load at all when I was leveling him with some experience-boost tanks, and when I ended up fighting a person who had him as one of their party members, the game went into the forever-loading loop. Sure enough, removing him from my party prior to entering an area, I can now freely grind again. There may be other monsters that cause this problem, but for now he's the only troublemaker.

/crawls back under rock

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:13 pm

GigaBowserG wrote:
Zeruel wrote:

Well - I think I found the problem. GhidoGoji (G1991). Noticed that his sprite wouldn't load at all when I was leveling him with some experience-boost tanks, and when I ended up fighting a person who had him as one of their party members, the game went into the forever-loading loop. Sure enough, removing him from my party prior to entering an area, I can now freely grind again. There may be other monsters that cause this problem, but for now he's the only troublemaker.

I think you're right. The PvP opponent that forces me in an endless loading screen right now has a GidoGoji in his party. Also, the ability core effect list on page 31 is now fully complete.

Living Corpse
Keizer

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:41 pm

GigaBowserG wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:Can anyone provide a pitcure or video of Spacegodzilla in Crystal Form?

Where did you hear about his crystal form being in the game ... ?

Since the last page???

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:24 pm

If you mean this...

Mr. X wrote:First Millennium character and last of the characters we knew about that had yet to be added to the game. Yay. I still hope this means they're giving Heisei a break. I want to see Varan or Gorosaurus or Showa Ghidorah next, not a "Fairy Mothra" or "Spacegodzilla (Flying Form)".

Those last two were chars Mr. X. did not want to see. No flying SpaceG's showing up yet.

/crawls back under rock

Living Corpse
Keizer

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Well skreeonk.

ゴジマン
JXSDF Technician

Postby ゴジマン » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:32 pm

I just got a dark type 4 star Orga

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Version 2.3.1 is now available, which fixes the GidoGoji issue.

AWMGodzilla62
Interpol Agent

Postby AWMGodzilla62 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Zeruel wrote:Version 2.3.1 is now available, which fixes the GidoGoji issue.

Glad to hear since GhidoGoji is one of my mains!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:39 am

Zeruel wrote:Version 2.3.1 is now available, which fixes the GidoGoji issue.

Woohoo~ Good to know. Just raised my danged GhidoGoji to star-6 the other day, such timing and of all monsters X_X

Edit, Gotengooooo
The Showa version can be received from the special event gacha, just need 10 coins as usual. Millennium version will be premium.

and...

SHOWA KING GHIDORAH !! :shock:

One of the upper-tier monsters, no less!

/crawls back under rock

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 am

And on top of all that, the 10-pack Premium Gacha will have a guaranteed yellow or purple, and will include a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL).

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:24 am

Zeruel wrote:And on top of all that, the 10-pack Premium Gacha will have a guaranteed yellow or purple, and will include a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL).

ahh~ Perfect! Any idea how long that'll last?

/crawls back under rock

Return to “Toho Video Games”