Godzilla Kaiju Collection

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:15 am

Mr. X wrote:First Millennium character and last of the characters we knew about that had yet to be added to the game. Yay. I still hope this means they're giving Heisei a break. I want to see Varan or Gorosaurus or Showa Ghidorah next, not a "Fairy Mothra" or "Spacegodzilla (Flying Form)".


They added flippin' Dorat to the premium gacha, so Fairy Mothra wouldn't be a surprise. They haven't added Mothra Leo, Rainbow Mothra, or Leo's Larva form either, so I'd half-expect to see those in the future. And Godzillasaurus. Showa Ghidorah feels the most likeliest, but I wonder how they'll handle the odd ones like Varan and Gorosaurus.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
AWMGodzilla62
Interpol Agent
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby AWMGodzilla62 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Zeruel wrote:
As you'd expect, the new Kiryu will be available in the Premium Gacha, and the 10-pack will give you a guaranteed yellow or purple kaiju and a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL).

Also, it appears I was wrong about the Izu Oshima stage having a typo, sorry. It's been Wednesday's stage all along, it's just that my attempts have delayed in showing up.


Unless it went by quickly and I just didn't notice, I don't think this 10 pack gave me Kaiju eggs... I thought all the Gacha came with them now?
Last edited by AWMGodzilla62 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:48 pm

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:[quote="Zeruel]

As you'd expect, the new Kiryu will be available in the Premium Gacha, and the 10-pack will give you a guaranteed yellow or purple kaiju and a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL).

Also, it appears I was wrong about the Izu Oshima stage having a typo, sorry. It's been Wednesday's stage all along, it's just that my attempts have delayed in showing up.[/quote]

Unless it went by quickly and I just didn't notice, I don't think this 10 pack gave me Kaiju eggs... I thought all the Gacha came with them now?[/quote]


For the last few 10-packs, it only displays the first item. In this case, you only see the Kaiju Experience Boost, but it includes all the items. Check your item list to be sure.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Hopefully eggs aren't event-exclusives too :freak: Maybe it only shows the prompt once, and then just collects them without notifying you after? Don't have enough yet to try 2 rolls.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:08 pm

GigaBowserG wrote:Hopefully eggs aren't event-exclusives too :freak: Maybe it only shows the prompt once, and then just collects them without notifying you after? Don't have enough yet to try 2 rolls.


Don't worry, like I said, you'll get the eggs. The red disclaimer at the bottom of the info box that pops up says that only the Experience Boost is displayed, but you'll get all items that you're supposed to. I checked my item box and I see that I received 20 eggs, bringing my total to 52.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
AWMGodzilla62
Interpol Agent
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby AWMGodzilla62 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 am

Zeruel wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:Hopefully eggs aren't event-exclusives too :freak: Maybe it only shows the prompt once, and then just collects them without notifying you after? Don't have enough yet to try 2 rolls.


Don't worry, like I said, you'll get the eggs. The red disclaimer at the bottom of the info box that pops up says that only the Experience Boost is displayed, but you'll get all items that you're supposed to. I checked my item box and I see that I received 20 eggs, bringing my total to 52.


Great! Thank you for clarifying!

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Zeruel wrote:Cool, thanks for the event update info. Here's some more info. First, there are a few new special missions available related to the new stage.

-Defeat 15 5-star yellow Kiryu ('03): 4-star yellow Mechagodzilla II
-Defeat 15 5-star purple Kiryu ('03): 4-star purple Mechagodzilla II
-Clear Kiryu Attacks_1 20 times: Kaiju Experience Boost (M) x2


Oh - totally misinterpreted what monster we'd receive for defeating the 15 Kiryus, I thought it'd be Mechagodzilla 1993, but it's Mechagodzilla 1975! Now I gotta get the purple one :lol:
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
AWMGodzilla62
Interpol Agent
Posts: 654
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby AWMGodzilla62 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:00 pm

GigaBowserG wrote:
Zeruel wrote:Cool, thanks for the event update info. Here's some more info. First, there are a few new special missions available related to the new stage.

-Defeat 15 5-star yellow Kiryu ('03): 4-star yellow Mechagodzilla II
-Defeat 15 5-star purple Kiryu ('03): 4-star purple Mechagodzilla II
-Clear Kiryu Attacks_1 20 times: Kaiju Experience Boost (M) x2


Oh - totally misinterpreted what monster we'd receive for defeating the 15 Kiryus, I thought it'd be Mechagodzilla 1993, but it's Mechagodzilla 1975! Now I gotta get the purple one :lol:


This is why I hate the English title for the 1993 MG movie, makes no sense to add "2" to the title when this is their first and only encounter in the Heisei series. I know there's already a movie called "Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla" out there, but they aren't even connected. Just tack a date on the title or something... Pipeworks did not help at all either. Now so many people think MGII is the one from 1993. MGII, has, and always will be in my mind, the incarnation from 1975.

Now off my rant :lol: it is surprising that he's so easy to get in yellow and purple form.

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:56 am

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:
Zeruel wrote:Cool, thanks for the event update info. Here's some more info. First, there are a few new special missions available related to the new stage.

-Defeat 15 5-star yellow Kiryu ('03): 4-star yellow Mechagodzilla II
-Defeat 15 5-star purple Kiryu ('03): 4-star purple Mechagodzilla II
-Clear Kiryu Attacks_1 20 times: Kaiju Experience Boost (M) x2


Oh - totally misinterpreted what monster we'd receive for defeating the 15 Kiryus, I thought it'd be Mechagodzilla 1993, but it's Mechagodzilla 1975! Now I gotta get the purple one :lol:


This is why I hate the English title for the 1993 MG movie, makes no sense to add "2" to the title when this is their first and only encounter in the Heisei series. I know there's already a movie called "Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla" out there, but they aren't even connected. Just tack a date on the title or something... Pipeworks did not help at all either. Now so many people think MGII is the one from 1993. MGII, has, and always will be in my mind, the incarnation from 1975.

Now off my rant :lol: it is surprising that he's so easy to get in yellow and purple form.


I agree about the whole Mechagodzilla naming issue. This is why I've been using the Japanese naming convention ('75 -> Mechagodzilla II; '93 -> Mechagodzilla (Heisei)). And yeah, I'm glad they made the yellow and purple types for MGII relatively easy to get, but it depends on how lucky you are on getting him to spawn. Basic Kiryu shows up more often than the improved version.

EDIT (1/13): The next egg kaiju has been unveiled, and it's Godzilla (GMKGoji). Again, you have a choice between yellow and purple types from 1/14 to 1/19.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:09 pm

^ Cool, went to check if Biollante had been removed and she was. Figured that's what that announcement was all about. Got a green one and that already hits hard enough, I can only imagine a yellow or purple version of it.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 am

I found an exploit to get more Friend Points by accident a few days ago. At the Friend List, click one of the "Greet" buttons then immediately back out of the list. When you go back to the list, you should get 20 points per friend instead of 10. I tried backing out again or flipping pages like the first exploit, but that didn't seem to stack the effect.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Hmm... By chance, does anyone know if there's a list anywhere that collects the data on monster stats and such? It'd be useful to do something like differentiate between a 4-star lv30 Showa Ebirah and 4-star lv30 GFW Ebirah, or how some monsters look at max 6 stars.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:33 am

Yes, in fact, there is. On the Lobi boards, there's a thread collecting data on maxed out 4, 5, and 6-star kaiju. As of now, all the 6-stars are grouped together, but the 4 and 5-stars are separated by element.

https://web.lobi.co/game/godzilla/group ... 0d1732df33
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Ahh perfect, thank you! Will add that link to the OP.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:36 am

Maintenance is scheduled from 9 PM - 10 PM EST tonight for "updating game data, server maintenance, and others." Likely a new event or normal stage, since the event stage ends today.

UPDATE: The Super X stage returns, and drops coins for the colored Maser weapons, just like before. The stage will last until 1/28 and the respective gacha will last until 1/30. There's also a new block, Chubu Block, which can be unlocked by beating Haneda Airport_7 on Easy. There are currently two stages available - Yokkaichi Combines and Nagoya Castle, and it appears you can get Super Attack ability cores here, at least according to the info page.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Zeruel wrote:Maintenance is scheduled from 9 PM - 10 PM EST tonight for "updating game data, server maintenance, and others." Likely a new event or normal stage, since the event stage ends today.

UPDATE: The Super X stage returns, and drops coins for the colored Maser weapons, just like before. The stage will last until 1/28 and the respective gacha will last until 1/30. There's also a new block, Chubu Block, which can be unlocked by beating Haneda Airport_7 on Easy. There are currently two stages available - Yokkaichi Combines and Nagoya Castle, and it appears you can get Super Attack ability cores here, at least according to the info page.


Thanks for noting it was an entirely new block, good thing came back here to reread that or else I'd've gone nuts trying to find just another new stage :lol: Sweet. Can't wait to clear those two soon.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:07 am

The 10-pack premium gacha will give you an increased chance for a Godzilla (excluding Little, Space, and 2014), and will include a Kaiju Experience Boost (XL), 3 Core Charges, and between 12 and 25 eggs. It also looks like another egg monster's available, this time being FWGoji.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby GigaBowserG » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm

^ Still gonna wait until we get more of the guaranteed gold/purple monster spins. Really hoping one of these days Eternal Mothra's dropped into that whole "240 eggs" thing~ Would love to choose it that way versus relying on gacha.

Do the premium gachas always have a chance to drop 12~25 eggs now? Or is it only during special things like this?
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

User avatar
Zeruel
Samurai
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Zeruel » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:21 pm

GigaBowserG wrote:^ Still gonna wait until we get more of the guaranteed gold/purple monster spins. Really hoping one of these days Eternal Mothra's dropped into that whole "240 eggs" thing~ Would love to choose it that way versus relying on gacha.

Do the premium gachas always have a chance to drop 12~25 eggs now? Or is it only during special things like this?


Always. Each Premium Gacha draw gives you a certain amount of eggs, depending on the number in the pack. I listed how many you get earlier, on the top of page 33.

Also, got some info on Super Attack ability cores.

Bright Red (A): Super Attack (obtained in Yokkaichi Combines)
-1 star: Attack
-2 star: Attack, G-Wave Strength
-3 star: Attack, G-Wave Strength, Evasion
-set bonus (3): none

I'll have to check if anything changes if I get 6 Super Attack cores, but it's strange there's no bonus for at least 3 of them.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 8583
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Wait they have Spacegodzilla's Crystal Form? That's awesome!
Image


Return to “Toho Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest