Godzilla Kaiju Collection

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
AWMGodzilla62
Interpol Agent

Re: Godzilla Kaiju Collection

Postby AWMGodzilla62 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:34 am

GigaBowserG wrote:On another note, managed to collect pictures for all 100+ of the monsters (colored vehicles included) :) Really looking forward to having those submitted for the main site. At the very least the art of these monsters will stay around for anyone who wanted to see them.

That's really awesome you were able to get a pic of all the Kaiju GigaBowser! :D

Also, Zeruel, there was actually another new notification on the game. Can you please translate?

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:37 am

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:On another note, managed to collect pictures for all 100+ of the monsters (colored vehicles included) :) Really looking forward to having those submitted for the main site. At the very least the art of these monsters will stay around for anyone who wanted to see them.

That's really awesome you were able to get a pic of all the Kaiju GigaBowser! :D

Also, Zeruel, there was actually another new notification on the game. Can you please translate?

There's going to be maintenance from 1 am to 2:30 am EST to disable purchasing G-Opals.

EDIT (3/14): A notice just went up concerning updates for the remainder of the game's life.

(1). The daily Izu Oshima stages now drop Event Gacha Coins (already in effect).

(2). Starting 3/15, the daily login bonus will be Core Charge Mini x3 and G-Opal x15.

(3). Starting 3/15, Final Sale for Premium Gacha in two options.
-1-pack for 20 G-Opals (10% chance for a 5-star kaiju)
-5-pack for 90 G-Opals (10% chance for a 5-star kaiju)

(4). The following kaiju will be available in the Egg Kaiju Gacha on the following dates. Each will be available for 30 Kaiju Eggs.
-Yellow/Purple Destoroyah (Final Form): 3/16-3/18; 4/1-4/3
-Yellow/Purple Super Mechagodzilla: 3/18-3/20; 4/3-4/5
-Yellow/Purple Kiryu (Improved): 3/20-3/22; 4/5-4/7
-Yellow/Purple Biollante (Final Form): 3/22-3/24; 4/7-4/9
-Yellow/Purple GMK Godzilla: 3/24-3/26; 4/9-4/11
-Yellow/Purple FW Godzilla: 3/26-3/28; 4/11-4/13
-Yellow/Purple Burning Godzilla: 3/28-3/30; 4/13-4/15
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Dannnngit
Spent all my opals thinking they may be taken away early, but now it's quite the opposite! And still no sign of Eternal Mothra from the egg gachas ]:< Will probably spin Super MG of the bunch in that case. Glad they're going all out for the last few weeks for the game.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

Zeruel
Samurai

Postby Zeruel » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm

I haven't been playing nearly as much as I have in the past few months, but I've been getting much better monsters since this all-out giveaway started. I've gotten purple Destoroyah (Final), Super MG, and Kiryu (2k3) for the Egg Gachas, as well as green Armor Mothra; blue Kiryu (2k2); purple Biollante (Final), Dorat, Primitive Mothra; yellow Super X2, and Kiryu (2k2) in the Premium Gacha.
<-- Asmodeus (Shin Megami Tensei IV) - designed by Yasushi Nirasawa - Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars) -->

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:32 pm

And just like that, it's done. The game is officially down. Not sure what the message is that pops up when you try to go back in, gonna attempt some translating and see what it says.

Edit, looks like it's just a small announcement stating how the service has been terminated, and thanking those who played. If you want more info, visit the official site... even if it links to the game's site which no longer exists. Dandy.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Postby Tyrant28 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Comeback?
MrRockett wrote:They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent

Postby The Godzilla King » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:33 pm

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."

Youtube Channel

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:28 pm

That's the closest we'll get to a GKC-styled Shin Godzilla ;_; Was looking forward to seeing that a lot.

/crawls back under rock

DesuGojiFan
Futurian

Postby DesuGojiFan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Kinda glad this game is dead, the pull rates were garbage.

TheGregzilla
Ronin

Postby TheGregzilla » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Yeah I feel like I pulled the same stuff all the time.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Can anyone give me a surviving download link for this game?
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.

Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.

http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent

Postby The Godzilla King » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Wouldn't matter. The game's servers are down so there's no way to play it.
"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."

Youtube Channel

American Godzilla
Yin-Yang Master

Postby American Godzilla » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:13 pm

I must ask, I've seen but never played this game, so can someone please help translate the writing on this monster for example... https://wikizilla.org/wiki/images/a/a7/ ... a_2001.jpg I'd love to know what this is saying.
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 am

American Godzilla wrote:I must ask, I've seen but never played this game, so can someone please help translate the writing on this monster for example... https://wikizilla.org/wiki/images/a/a7/ ... a_2001.jpg I'd love to know what this is saying.

If you're referring to the white text in the box, it's just covering basic monster info/stats... The first line, I think refers to what sort of monster class it is... "Growth type = Physical type"? GMK Godzilla's an offensive-oriented monster, more or less. After that, it's the physical strength, attack, defense, and speed stats.

/crawls back under rock

PitchBlackProgress
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby PitchBlackProgress » Tue May 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Hey this was 2 years ago, did the update ever come :lol:
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 pm

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Hey this was 2 years ago, did the update ever come :lol:

Heck yeah it did!
https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... cters.html

/crawls back under rock

PitchBlackProgress
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby PitchBlackProgress » Tue May 22, 2018 11:37 pm

GigaBowserG wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Hey this was 2 years ago, did the update ever come :lol:

Heck yeah it did!
https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... cters.html

Aw, alright. Awesome, thank you !
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Return to “Toho Video Games”