Living Corpse wrote:-Actually give us a chance to invade a military/alien base and break in the hanger storing a mech like the Super-X or Mechagodzilla and destroy them before they can be activated.
- On that same token invade a base and destroy several masers/UFOs to lessen the amount that may come at you in a later stage.
-Give us the option to destroy a mind control device so Gigan and King Ghidorah end up attacking alien weapons and not just you.
- An actual option to act as a good or bad monster regardless of what character you played as instead of just choosing a good monster or a bad monster. For all it's failures, this is one thing Godzilla: Unleashed
- More Toho-centric locations would've been nice, like Monster Island, Infant Island, Children's Land, Planet X, Mt. Fuji, etc.
- Perhaps some sort of "follow Miki's telepathic signals to the destination" mission.
- An option to ally with a monster against another monster would've been nice too.
- On a similar note, up the chances of a multi=monster fight. It's been a while since I played the game, but I think the likelihood of a three-way monster battle is only, what? Once per play through?