Bandai Namco's 『ゴジラ-GODZILLA-』PS3/PS4 GAME

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Re: Bandai Namco's 『ゴジラ-GODZILLA-』PS3/PS4 GAME

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

Post by phantomsdaydreams »

Castellan Zilla wrote:Nope. Just gotta get to 100 meters. Keeping that Rush gauge full seems to help in getting your height up.
While I would love if that were true, I just got a rank of 100.89 AND 100% Destruction on each of the seven stages. and..nothing. STILL a "to be continued ending". No battle. Nothing. =( I played 5 easy and 2 normal stages. Can you think of anything else you did? Which of the five options did you select when you started Destruction Mode? I picked the one on the top.
Last edited by phantomsdaydreams on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

phantomsdaydreams wrote: While I would love if that were true, I just got a rank of 100.89 AND 100% Destruction on each of the seven stages. and..nothing. STILL a "to be continued ending". No battle. Nothing. =( I played 5 easy and 2 normal stages. Can you think of anything else you did? Which of the five options did you select when you started Destruction Mode? I picked the one on the top.
Have you battled the Gotengo at all? I fought that, then Super MechaGodzilla II, and then finally the true final stage with Godzilla 2014.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

Castellan Zilla wrote:
phantomsdaydreams wrote: While I would love if that were true, I just got a rank of 100.89 AND 100% Destruction on each of the seven stages. and..nothing. STILL a "to be continued ending". No battle. Nothing. =( I played 5 easy and 2 normal stages. Can you think of anything else you did? Which of the five options did you select when you started Destruction Mode? I picked the one on the top.
Have you battled the Gotengo at all? I fought that, then Super MechaGodzilla II, and then finally the true final stage with Godzilla 2014.
None of them. My final stage was a normal with the first two versions of the Super X. =/

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

Is there any kind of official guide for the game that could help?
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

If it exists, please let me know. =) I can sort of decipher the characters but am frustrated by the obtuse mechanics through one must wade to even finish the game proper.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

I've only completed Destruction mode about 4-5 times before I got to the final stage. So, I gotta say I'm stumped. The 100 meters seemed like it was the ticket.

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

This was my third time? Maybe you just need to beat it multiple times? =S Out of curiosity though, which of the five options did you select when you clicked on Destruction Mode? As I said, I clicked on the top one. Do you think there's a difference?

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

First option is to start Destruction Mode, second is to continue on with their playthrough if you took a break. Third option is the tutorial, and I know other one is for viewing your snapshots.

WingZeroSys
Monsterland Worker

Post by WingZeroSys »

GhidoGoji wrote:Do we for-sure know what all of the breaths are in the game? Or are there more?
Classic blue
Blue/purple spiral
54 breath
Smoke ring.

As for getting the true ending I destroy everything, get 100% in each stage, destroy every vehicle and get all camera angles.

Go to every orange blip on every stage and press R3, that'll get you to the true ending.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Living Corpse wrote:I really like the theme they gave Legendary.
It's an oddly dark theme for the "savior" of mankind... It comes across as menacing. Great for a final boss, not so much a monster who's supposed to be a good guy I guess :P But I still love it.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Godzilla Lover101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla Lover101 »

Living Corpse wrote:I really like the theme they gave Legendary.
I'm definitely downloading this. Really great track!
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

This is not a bad game. I made it to area 7 in under an hour in Destruction mode. So far I've faced off against MechaGodzilla (74) and Mothra (larvae) Has anyone figured out how to configure english subtitles or dubs in the settings or is there so such thing in this game?

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I think that if you choose the normal path then your stuck at the last level where you fight both Super X and Super X-2 so you have to switch it up. Choose the hard path then keep going that route you should then get an easy path then it'll switch back to hard for your last two levels the second to last level you'll fight Gotengo and possibly another monster if you don't defeat Gotengo in time, so far in that stage I've triggered Hedorah, Destoroyah and Mothra. Then the next level you'll fight MGII called Super MG in the game because he has Garuda attached if you take to long then you'll have Super X-2 come out.

Maybe this is where you have to be 100m at to trigger the G14 level?
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent

Post by The Godzilla King »

Panther10 wrote:Has anyone figured out how to configure english subtitles or dubs in the settings or is there so such thing in this game?
You can't do that.

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

Alright! So, I just unlocked the true ending and here's what I did. I did all easy selections except the last level, which I picked normal for. I did, however, do the following:

* Over 100m by the end of Stage 7
* 100% Destruction Ratio in all seven stages I passed through
* All snapshots in each of the seven stages I passed through

Then! I also did this:

* 100% Destruction Ratio in each of the three post-7 stages
* All snapshots in each of the stages post-7
* Survive the latter three stages (obviously)

I'm not sure whether you need to follow any requirements after Stage 7, but..you might as well, just to be sure. In conclusion, you do not need to do a single hard stage. Nor do you need to follow any specific path. You just need to do the first three things I mentioned. So, anyone else can post any differences they find, but that's what worked for me. Its obviously a lot easier to get over 100m using easy stages because of the lack of resistance. You can focus on chain-combos using your rush gauge. For those that are having trouble, I have two pieces of advise. One, that you NEED to keep the rush gauge as full as you can, preferably destroying most of the level with it still chained. It boosts growth a great deal. Two, that by the end of the first level you should be reaching around 60m. There's not much there, but you need to find a chain. That's all! Hope it helps someone. Also, to note, not that I think either of these things matter but just in case, I was Level 9 and this was my fourth playthrough. Details might help for victory variation methods.

Gotschiller
Interpol Agent

Post by Gotschiller »

Phew, i finally unlocked everything. Time for DLCs. :mrgreen:
Hi!

GhidoGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GhidoGoji »

What exactly is the deal with the snapshots? Do you know how many there are in each stage, or where they are?
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

There's always four snapshots to a stage. And they are orange blips on your radar. They become purple after you complete the snapshot. If it's purple you can still do another snapshot to get a better looking one. I don't think it matters how good the photo looks though. It's not Pokemon Snap.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Gotschiller wrote:Phew, i finally unlocked everything. Time for DLCs. :mrgreen:
How did you get the purple atomic ray?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!