Godzilla games Dorkly bits treatment (Take 2)

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Godzilla games Dorkly bits treatment (Take 2)

Post by LegendZilla »

Hey guys,

Apparently I accidentally attempted this idea in the wrong subforum. that being the one for general video games as opposed to Toho-specific. So anyway, has anyone ever checked out the video game-parodying video series called Dorkly bits? If so, imagine if the actually did one for Godzilla games such as Super Godzilla or Monster of Monsters? It would be pretty funny.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla games Dorkly bits treatment (Take 2)

Post by Beef Bigshot »

agreed. I watch his stuff all the time and its freaking hilarious. It would be funny to see him kae fun of how Super Godzilla works
Resized Image

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Beef Bigshot wrote:agreed. I watch his stuff all the time and its freaking hilarious. It would be funny to see him kae fun of how Super Godzilla works
Him kae?

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Post by GodzillaLord »

i must agree with you goodsir.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

There's a video called "The truth about Godzilla" by The Pixel Kingdom that even contains a cool 8-bit remix of the Godzilla theme. I recommend it.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.