Godzilla 2014 tie in game

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Godzilla 2014 tie in game

Post by ernesth100 »

needed.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

I was kinda thinking of two games one regular CGI 3d game for regular household consoles,
and an 8bit version for portable consoles.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

"Finally, a former executive at independent gaming conglomerate Foundation 9—who owns the likes of Double Helix and Sumo Digital—reveals on his resume that a newly established mobile division of the company called Rogue Play is working on a "AAA mobile" tie-in for the forthcoming reboot of Godzilla. Rogue Play's site says they specialize in "midcore freemium games," so presumably that is the form this mobile Godzilla game will take."

kiryu8
Monarch Researcher

Post by kiryu8 »

so an iphone game? lame

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

Godzillakuj94 wrote:
"Finally, a former executive at independent gaming conglomerate Foundation 9—who owns the likes of Double Helix and Sumo Digital—reveals on his resume that a newly established mobile division of the company called Rogue Play is working on a "AAA mobile" tie-in for the forthcoming reboot of Godzilla. Rogue Play's site says they specialize in "midcore freemium games," so presumably that is the form this mobile Godzilla game will take."
I was hoping for a PS4 title :(

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

"In to the trash it goes..."

Quote of someone.
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

kiryu8
Monarch Researcher

Post by kiryu8 »

what's the source of that gif giga?

Palaeogirl
GPN Volunteer

Post by Palaeogirl »

Keep in mind, just because there's a mobile game doesn't mean there won't be a console version.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

If a console game was coming out, we would of heard about it by now.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out at the same time as Godzilla. And it has a console game coming out, and it was announced almost a year ago.

Same thing goes for Pacific Rim. The game was announced before anyone even knew what the monsters would look like, or were named.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Palaeogirl
GPN Volunteer

Post by Palaeogirl »

We can still hope! What would a 2014 game even be like anyway? I heard rumours that it'd be a shooter but I can't see that working at all.

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

kiryu8 wrote:what's the source of that gif giga?
It comes from a movie, [REC] 2. A found-footage movie of demonic zombies, give it a watch along with the prequel, they are very rad. ;)

Well, the hype surrounding the movie of LP GODZILLA's videogame tie-in was ok while it lasted...
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

Palaeogirl
GPN Volunteer

Post by Palaeogirl »

Chris55 wrote:
Palaeogirl wrote: I heard rumours that it'd be a shooter but I can't see that working at all.
who told you THAT? :)
I honestly can't remember. It was at least four months ago.