Trading Battle Star Rating System

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Skeleturtle
Monsterland Worker

Trading Battle Star Rating System

Post by Skeleturtle »

In Godzilla Trading Battle there each monster have star rating, from 1 star to 6, which indicates monster's (or some vehicles) power level. Through, some of this ratings are realy weird. Like Gezora having 3 stars like Gotengo and Hedorah, Both Destroyah and Biollante at final forms having 4 stars while Heisei King Ghidorah have 5 and SpaceGodzilla have 6. So what do you think about this rating, what would you change about that and what rating not-in-game monsters deserve?
LamangoKaijura wrote:
Zilla103192 wrote:I like the overall design, but a few things bother me.

Like, why does he walk with his hands facing palm up? That looks so awkward.
"Where the hell did I park? I could have sworn it was by Shibuya."

The plot twist is Godzilla's just looking for his damn car. His hands are facing palm up as if telling the world 'What the skreeonk'

TheLastGezora
G-Force Personnel

Re: Trading Battle Star Rating System

Post by TheLastGezora »

First of all, some of the monsters are way too powerful, and others aren't powerful enough. I would definitely change Destroyah and Hedorah to have more.

Second, and off topic, how did you obtain the game? Just wondering.
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Godzillian wrote:
Im to scared to talk to my comic book store guy. I dont know why but i have this strange feeling that he is secretly plotting against me...
Most comic store owners are pretty chill. Just say hey hows it going chit chat for 5 min then ask about how the godzilla comics are. Don't be afraid to talk to them :D
naw man, I can see murder in his eyes dude. I swear!

Skeleturtle
Monsterland Worker

Post by Skeleturtle »

Giveaway412 wrote:First of all, some of the monsters are way too powerful, and others aren't powerful enough. I would definitely change Destroyah and Hedorah to have more.

Second, and off topic, how did you obtain the game? Just wondering.
I don't have game. And about star system i know only from several videos from net. Btw, here are 2 of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt75PhYY--o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4v8zLBnXUw

Hm, Titanosaurus have 3 stars when Flying Hedorah have 2.

P.S. One more comment about White Rodan. Interesting...
LamangoKaijura wrote:
Zilla103192 wrote:I like the overall design, but a few things bother me.

Like, why does he walk with his hands facing palm up? That looks so awkward.
"Where the hell did I park? I could have sworn it was by Shibuya."

The plot twist is Godzilla's just looking for his damn car. His hands are facing palm up as if telling the world 'What the skreeonk'

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

King Ghidorah stronger than Destoroyah. NONSCENCE! What complete Bru- Ha Ha.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

_MHG_
GPN Volunteer

Post by _MHG_ »

This game, while great and all, has some silly aspects to it. Some of these include:

1) Mecha KG getting 3 turns to fight. While other Ghidorahs get 2 and the rest only one. Seriously, he had difficulty putting up with Godzilla alone in the film.
2) Moguera (hesei) being immune to beam attacks
3) Hesei Godzilla's Spiral ray being his second weakest attack.
4) Death Ghidorah's fireballs being extremely powerful than they were in the films.
5) SMG's plasma grenade being a manifestation of the opponent's attacks instead of actually being the plasma grenade itself.

These are just some of the wierd things I noticed about the game.

And yeah, the star ranks are not good indicators... at all.

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

NoName wrote:This game, while great and all, has some silly aspects to it. Some of these include:

1) Mecha KG getting 3 turns to fight. While other Ghidorahs get 2 and the rest only one. Seriously, he had difficulty putting up with Godzilla alone in the film.
2) Moguera (hesei) being immune to beam attacks
3) Hesei Godzilla's Spiral ray being his second weakest attack.
4) Death Ghidorah's fireballs being extremely powerful than they were in the films.
5) SMG's plasma grenade being a manifestation of the opponent's attacks instead of actually being the plasma grenade itself.

These are just some of the wierd things I noticed about the game.

And yeah, the star ranks are not good indicators... at all.
:shock: :?:

How could they screw that up?! :lol:
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Next thing you know, Zilla is stronger than Burning Godzilla. (Please don't let this statment bite me in the but)
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"