Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 10:28 am

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
CheetoKamper wrote:
When your opinion states that MKG and KG were clones of each other ESPECIALLY in STE that makes me question whether or not you've actually played the damn game. They have different weaknesses and strengths, they have different special abilities, they have different rage attacks, their flying attacks are different, their grapples are different, and most of their other attacks are different. MKG has a shield that regenerates health from energy attacks. For skreeonks sake their TAUNT is different. But they're clones....right....got it so you have the games, you've played the games.....and you think that in STE MKG and KG were clones... yeah I see this isn't going to get anywhere from here.

Oh and BTW: KG and MKG ARE THE SAME skreeonking MONSTER OF COURSE THEY USED THE SAME "MOLD"! They still play entirely different when you fight against competent players. :roll:

I've called them clones for 14 years, throughout the entire trilogy, ain't gonna stop calling them clones now.

You're pretty ignorant then.

I am an INCREDIBLY stubborn person.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Goji
Kwaidan
Posts: 6447
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Goji » Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: The developer is not always correct

You completely and totally lost me halfway through your first sentence. I don't care about what else you have to say.

You are wrong. End of story.
Last edited by Goji on Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 11:43 am

I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Added in 12 minutes 29 seconds:
Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first. I'm not even saying clones are a bad thing... unless it's Final Bout with its like what, 10 different Gokus?
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
g2vd
Kwaidan
Posts: 6917
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 am

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby g2vd » Fri May 13, 2016 12:34 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions

That..That doesn't make sense you know you are wrong but..you don't care because it's your opinion. so what you are telling me is that If I believed the Earth is flat and even though that's wrong it's valid because it's my opinion?
Godzilla

User avatar
Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am
Location: Tommy Wiseau's Green Prostate

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Young Guy » Fri May 13, 2016 12:40 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Added in 12 minutes 29 seconds:
Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first. I'm not even saying clones are a bad thing... unless it's Final Bout with its like what, 10 different Gokus?

Doesn't matter if it's your opinion or not. You're still wrong. Doesn't matter if other people are saying either, they're also wrong. As Cheetokamper said, KG and MKG have mostly different movesets.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 1:24 pm

g2vd wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions

That..That doesn't make sense you know you are wrong but..you don't care because it's your opinion. so what you are telling me is that If I believed the Earth is flat and even though that's wrong it's valid because it's my opinion?

I'm not saying its valid but if you did think the Earth was flat, who am I to judge? It's your opinion, you have every right to it.

Added in 4 minutes 48 seconds:
Unless an opinion involves racism or sexism, there's nothing wrong in them or having them.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Kaiju-King42
Kwaidan
Posts: 5768
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Kaiju-King42 » Fri May 13, 2016 2:03 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first.


To be fair, I was talking about G:U. Even I agree that MKG and KG were different enough in STE.
Godzillian wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:What is up with the American trope of hide the monster?

Jaws happened


ernesth100 wrote:
Ryguy wrote:When the new director is announced, I guarantee this fanbase will be torn through the middle...

We're always split down the middle. TK is like a giant buttcrack.


Anno wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:




User avatar
Zentenk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Zentenk » Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 pm

They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Zentenk wrote:They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.

I was waiting for that joke...
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am
Location: Tommy Wiseau's Green Prostate

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Young Guy » Fri May 13, 2016 2:14 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Unless an opinion involves racism or sexism, there's nothing wrong in them or having them.

That's extremely debatable.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Young Guy wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Unless an opinion involves racism or sexism, there's nothing wrong in them or having them.

That's extremely debatable.

That's an opinion.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby The Godzilla King » Fri May 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first.


To be fair, I was talking about G:U. Even I agree that MKG and KG were different enough in STE.


I was as well.

But honestly this "debate" is pointless, if Simon Strange says they're not clones, they're not. MKG and KG were different enough in STE anyway, as everyone else has stated. I just didn't really recall too many differences between MKG/KG in GU. Probably because I don't play it much at all.
Long live the King

Image

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 717
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Fri May 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Yeah there really isn't a point to it apparently everything's an opinion now and as long as someone says it's an opinion it's ok. Cuz I mean Hitler had an opinion after all I guess that one was ok too.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Sat May 14, 2016 5:13 am

CheetoKamper wrote:Yeah there really isn't a point to it apparently everything's an opinion now and as long as someone says it's an opinion it's ok. Cuz I mean Hitler had an opinion after all I guess that one was ok too.

Did you just skim over where I said every opinion is okay unless it involves racism or sexism?
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Zentenk
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Zentenk » Sat May 14, 2016 5:44 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote:They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.

I was waiting for that joke...

That's not a joke, or an opinion, you're the joke.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Sat May 14, 2016 7:06 am

Zentenk wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote:They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.

I was waiting for that joke...

That's not a joke, or an opinion, you're the joke.

That's the best you got? You're not even trying, kiddo. The fact you're so touchy about a damn game is a joke. Mental maturity of a 5 year old, get over it.

Added in 1 hour 10 minutes 3 seconds:
And the fact that you 3 have blown this out of proportion, instead of just giving a simple 'no' in response to my opinion, has derailed this thread. Can this fanbase just not stop tearing each other apart for 5 minutes? If it's not the Showa-fanboys and Heisei-fanboys bitching at one another, or people arguing over Final Wars or Legendary Godzilla, it's the damn game fans that are having at it. I can't believe the Godzilla fanbase is more orderly and friendly on f'ing Youtube of all places...
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 717
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Sat May 14, 2016 9:32 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I was waiting for that joke...

That's not a joke, or an opinion, you're the joke.

That's the best you got? You're not even trying, kiddo. The fact you're so touchy about a damn game is a joke. Mental maturity of a 5 year old, get over it.

Added in 1 hour 10 minutes 3 seconds:
And the fact that you 3 have blown this out of proportion, instead of just giving a simple 'no' in response to my opinion, has derailed this thread. Can this fanbase just not stop tearing each other apart for 5 minutes? If it's not the Showa-fanboys and Heisei-fanboys bitching at one another, or people arguing over Final Wars or Legendary Godzilla, it's the damn game fans that are having at it. I can't believe the Godzilla fanbase is more orderly and friendly on f'ing Youtube of all places...


Get off your high horse pal you could've just as easily accepted that nobody agrees with your opinion and just moved on but instead you keep going and going and going don't act like you're not to blame for derailing the thread as well.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Sat May 14, 2016 9:46 am

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote:That's not a joke, or an opinion, you're the joke.

That's the best you got? You're not even trying, kiddo. The fact you're so touchy about a damn game is a joke. Mental maturity of a 5 year old, get over it.

Added in 1 hour 10 minutes 3 seconds:
And the fact that you 3 have blown this out of proportion, instead of just giving a simple 'no' in response to my opinion, has derailed this thread. Can this fanbase just not stop tearing each other apart for 5 minutes? If it's not the Showa-fanboys and Heisei-fanboys bitching at one another, or people arguing over Final Wars or Legendary Godzilla, it's the damn game fans that are having at it. I can't believe the Godzilla fanbase is more orderly and friendly on f'ing Youtube of all places...


Get off your high horse pal you could've just as easily accepted that nobody agrees with your opinion and just moved on but instead you keep going and going and going don't act like you're not to blame for derailing the thread as well.

I have accepted nobody agrees with my opinion... at least not on here. You guys are just so unruly.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8935
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 am

How or why wasn't this mess reported earlier? Jeez people.

Drop the argument. I don't want to see members attacking each other or insulting them and I sure as hell don't want to see Hitler comparisons either. Feel free to discuss whether or not "x character is a clone of x character" civilly, but if it resorts to insults again, expect a warning to all those involved.

User avatar
kiryuzilla
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1601
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby kiryuzilla » Sat May 14, 2016 3:17 pm

So, Simon, happen to know what the intro music used in the beginning was? I've been searching for 84 years.
Known as KingKong19100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMxokP ... G3cPzAWKlQ
Website: http://kingkong19100.wordpress.com/2014 ... -complete/
Checkout my YouTube channel, I make 3D animations of King Kong and Godzilla that everyone would enjoy! Okay...I'm gonna go now *pushes a pull-only door* HahaGod do I wish someone loved mehaha


Return to “Toho Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest