Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Mon May 02, 2016 6:45 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Why do people give PS2 Unleashed poop for being StE 1.5 when StE is DAMM 1.5 at the end of the day?


Because unlike "DAMM 1.5" (which is ridiculous to call STE that for so many reasons) GU ps2 didn't improve anything from the previous game, in fact it was a shittier version of STE. It's basically STE with way too much gravity gravity, no juggling making the throws totally useless, none of the monsters move-sets were changed in the least, rages were removed for "critical mass" which in that version was literally just glowing red and nothing really impressive came from having it either. STE actually improved and added new things to it's predecessor while the ps2 GU arguably is a barely playable version of STE with it's controls that just randomly go unresponsive. It's not because it's almost literally a port of STE but it's a shitty port because there was no time to actually make it good. Oh and there was no online either which was a fairly big draw of STE.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Mon May 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Never had any framerate issues with my copy, unless I got that rare instance where a power crystal pops up inbetween a fight as both sides attack. But even that was only for like a few seconds. I do remember that throws are skreeonked in that game though and that bothers me to this day because I love the eccentric poop throws pulled. Still, the story is damn good, for a fighting game, and that makes up for it in my eyes. Wish there were non-infected stages though.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Goji
Kwaidan
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Goji » Tue May 03, 2016 6:06 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: I mean we got Super Star Wars, a fun game even with its difficulty, and who the skreeonk asked for that? Yeah it was promoting the new films, but still: if we can get a game like Super Star Wars we should be allowed a port of StE or Unleashed.

Some interesting logic you have going on there.

I mean, it's Star Wars; which is infinitely more popular than Godzilla ever could be. That's the reality of the situation. Plus, the Super Star Wars games were very popular in their day, so re-releasing them on a modern console in wake of a new Star Wars film isn't even remotely weird.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Tue May 03, 2016 7:52 am

I wouldn't say Godzilla is immensely far behind Star Wars in terms of popularity, yes it's popularity has dipped in the past decade or so (be it over-saturation or poor marketing or the Gen 1-ers just being Gen 1-ers and giving Toho flak) but the series did for kaiju films, and japanese cinema in general, what Star Wars did for science fiction, if not more so considering it is the more experienced franchise out of age alone. Yes, Godzilla will probably never compete with Star Wars on a solid level again but that doesn't mean it don't have, or hasn't had, the potential to try. Personally, as big of a Star Wars fan I am, I'm more likely to go see a new Godzilla film before I am the next Star Wars: simply because I was exposed to Godzilla first and the Big G is one of my childhood heroes, but I will also definitely support every new Star Wars film... as pissed as I am at them erasing the extended universe... though anything after Episode 6 in terms of extended universe was either meh or just complete poop in my opinion: it's the fact they've touched stuff inbetween the films and before them that annoys me, but I digress. Still, I can't help but feel as if I'm receiving a bit of ridicule for my view on the matter, but what do I know?
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Tue May 03, 2016 10:59 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I wouldn't say Godzilla is immensely far behind Star Wars in terms of popularity, yes it's popularity has dipped in the past decade or so (be it over-saturation or poor marketing or the Gen 1-ers just being Gen 1-ers and giving Toho flak) but the series did for kaiju films, and japanese cinema in general, what Star Wars did for science fiction, if not more so considering it is the more experienced franchise out of age alone. Yes, Godzilla will probably never compete with Star Wars on a solid level again but that doesn't mean it don't have, or hasn't had, the potential to try. Personally, as big of a Star Wars fan I am, I'm more likely to go see a new Godzilla film before I am the next Star Wars: simply because I was exposed to Godzilla first and the Big G is one of my childhood heroes, but I will also definitely support every new Star Wars film... as pissed as I am at them erasing the extended universe... though anything after Episode 6 in terms of extended universe was either meh or just complete poop in my opinion: it's the fact they've touched stuff inbetween the films and before them that annoys me, but I digress. Still, I can't help but feel as if I'm receiving a bit of ridicule for my view on the matter, but what do I know?


Hate to burst your bubble but Star Wars was, is, and always will be MUCH bigger than Godzilla. It's never been close. Godzilla is huge yes and it reaches all over the world but Star Wars does that in spades. Do you mean Godzilla has lost popularity? Because if that's the case you're pretty wrong considering there's probably been more Godzilla fans in the last 5 or 6 years than ever before. It's nothing to do with over-saturation or poor marketing at the end of the day it's just simple facts. The impact of Godzilla on films of the genre is huge yes and in fact even had a slight bit of impact on films like Star Wars but much like Godzilla eclipsed the popularity of King Kong to the point that everyone seems to forget that King Kong is basically a father film to Godzilla a lot of films like Star Wars that used some techniques perfected by people who made the early Godzilla films have totally eclipsed Godzilla which is actually a good thing. But yeah to say the amount of Godzilla fans has dipped doesn't really hold much water. The past 10 Godzilla Fests have only increased in terms of fans coming in for the weekend and filling up multiple hotels in Chicago full of Godzilla fans. I'm also an admin on a Godzilla facebook group that went from maybe 2,000 members when Godzilla 2014 was announced to over 26,000 members now. Actually speaking of Facebook I looked to see how many people liked Star Wars as a page and there's over 17 million people there. Guess how many Godzilla has, over 2 million it's really not even close at all.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Tue May 03, 2016 11:17 am

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I wouldn't say Godzilla is immensely far behind Star Wars in terms of popularity, yes it's popularity has dipped in the past decade or so (be it over-saturation or poor marketing or the Gen 1-ers just being Gen 1-ers and giving Toho flak) but the series did for kaiju films, and japanese cinema in general, what Star Wars did for science fiction, if not more so considering it is the more experienced franchise out of age alone. Yes, Godzilla will probably never compete with Star Wars on a solid level again but that doesn't mean it don't have, or hasn't had, the potential to try. Personally, as big of a Star Wars fan I am, I'm more likely to go see a new Godzilla film before I am the next Star Wars: simply because I was exposed to Godzilla first and the Big G is one of my childhood heroes, but I will also definitely support every new Star Wars film... as pissed as I am at them erasing the extended universe... though anything after Episode 6 in terms of extended universe was either meh or just complete poop in my opinion: it's the fact they've touched stuff inbetween the films and before them that annoys me, but I digress. Still, I can't help but feel as if I'm receiving a bit of ridicule for my view on the matter, but what do I know?


Hate to burst your bubble but Star Wars was, is, and always will be MUCH bigger than Godzilla. It's never been close. Godzilla is huge yes and it reaches all over the world but Star Wars does that in spades. Do you mean Godzilla has lost popularity? Because if that's the case you're pretty wrong considering there's probably been more Godzilla fans in the last 5 or 6 years than ever before. It's nothing to do with over-saturation or poor marketing at the end of the day it's just simple facts. The impact of Godzilla on films of the genre is huge yes and in fact even had a slight bit of impact on films like Star Wars but much like Godzilla eclipsed the popularity of King Kong to the point that everyone seems to forget that King Kong is basically a father film to Godzilla a lot of films like Star Wars that used some techniques perfected by people who made the early Godzilla films have totally eclipsed Godzilla which is actually a good thing. But yeah to say the amount of Godzilla fans has dipped doesn't really hold much water. The past 10 Godzilla Fests have only increased in terms of fans coming in for the weekend and filling up multiple hotels in Chicago full of Godzilla fans. I'm also an admin on a Godzilla facebook group that went from maybe 2,000 members when Godzilla 2014 was announced to over 26,000 members now. Actually speaking of Facebook I looked to see how many people liked Star Wars as a page and there's over 17 million people there. Guess how many Godzilla has, over 2 million it's really not even close at all.


I never said the amount of fans has dipped, I just said I don't see the franchise being talked about as much: the most recent things I've seen (other than hype for Resurgence, which I want to go to Japan to see on opening week if finances are good enough), sadly enough, is the hate Godzilla Generations 3... I'm sorry Godzilla: The Game gets: and I really enjoy that game, big fan of the Generations games and love the movie-accuracy, but I'm not gonna pretend like there aren't reasons for the hate. I guess it's a case of the minorities speaking up over the majorities again that I haven't seen a lot of Godzilla notification. Plus I've never gone to a convention and have never looked into the numbers involved in them. I am however going to go join/follow that Godzilla group on Facebook you mentioned. I assume it's the first result, the one with the poster for 54 movie? Can you correct me if I'm wrong?
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Tue May 03, 2016 1:06 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I never said the amount of fans has dipped, I just said I don't see the franchise being talked about as much: the most recent things I've seen (other than hype for Resurgence, which I want to go to Japan to see on opening week if finances are good enough), sadly enough, is the hate Godzilla Generations 3... I'm sorry Godzilla: The Game gets: and I really enjoy that game, big fan of the Generations games and love the movie-accuracy, but I'm not gonna pretend like there aren't reasons for the hate. I guess it's a case of the minorities speaking up over the majorities again that I haven't seen a lot of Godzilla notification. Plus I've never gone to a convention and have never looked into the numbers involved in them. I am however going to go join/follow that Godzilla group on Facebook you mentioned. I assume it's the first result, the one with the poster for 54 movie? Can you correct me if I'm wrong?

Well popularity is literally determined by the amount of fans as well as how much it's talked about, more fans = more people talking. There hasn't been anything Godzilla for people to really talk about since 2014 other than speculating about the next movies and Toho's movie which has finally started to show signs of life again. The fact is there really isn't much more to talk about with Godzilla it's not a big booming and expanding by the minute franchise it's a smaller niche fan base and honestly it's better that way there's enough diversity in the Godzilla fandom as there is, being a significantly smaller one it still chugs along just fine there's no need for it to be as big or nearly as big as Star Wars because that's usually when things really start to hit the fan in some aspects. No it should have a picture of the 2016 Godzilla and 26 thousand plus members.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Okay. Thanks.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations
Posts: 2357
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Chris55 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:27 pm

JVM wrote:Wonder how much effort it'd take to get a STE re-release via the PlayStation Store or something similar? Probably a stretch, but it'd be nice. And an enabled Bio would be much more of a stretch but a nice treat. I'm being too optimistic, probably.

Always wanted to play STE online, but never had the pleasure. Any time I asked for assistance about getting my PS2 online, I was always, always, always told to just buy a PS3.

But yeah, GU PS2 Biollante seemed like a no-brainer when it was in development. I'm still shocked it never happened.


It depends on Atari really. But, they seem to be more focused on Rollercoaster Tycoon etc.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

JVM
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5173
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby JVM » Sat May 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Chris55 wrote:
JVM wrote:Wonder how much effort it'd take to get a STE re-release via the PlayStation Store or something similar? Probably a stretch, but it'd be nice. And an enabled Bio would be much more of a stretch but a nice treat. I'm being too optimistic, probably.

Always wanted to play STE online, but never had the pleasure. Any time I asked for assistance about getting my PS2 online, I was always, always, always told to just buy a PS3.

But yeah, GU PS2 Biollante seemed like a no-brainer when it was in development. I'm still shocked it never happened.


It depends on Atari really. But, they seem to be more focused on Rollercoaster Tycoon etc.


I'd love to push for it, but I don't know the mechanics of such a thing. I'm not the right person for it. I'd download it for XBLA in a heartbeat though, or the PStore if I were to get a PS4.
I don't think I saw the same movies as the rest of you.
I'll always miss Vega.

User avatar
Mr. Strange
Interpol Agent
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Mr. Strange » Wed May 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
The Godzilla King wrote:
Kaiju-King42 wrote:and the Wii version of G:U had eight new monsters with only two clones (G 54 and Mechagodzilla 1) among them.


Ghidorah and MKG were also clones in GU.


They were clones in all three games, so I didn't include them.


This makes me sad. They were very similar in G:DAMM, but in G:StE and G:U they were VERY VERY different.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Thu May 12, 2016 6:34 am

With all due respect Mr Strange, no, no they were not.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Showa Gojira
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Showa Gojira » Thu May 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Mr. Strange wrote:
Kaiju-King42 wrote:
The Godzilla King wrote:
Ghidorah and MKG were also clones in GU.


They were clones in all three games, so I didn't include them.


This makes me sad. They were very similar in G:DAMM, but in G:StE and G:U they were VERY VERY different.


Only ever played as MKG a few times (I greatly prefer King Ghidorah) but even from fighting them as Godzilla I can tell the two are different characters with different playstyles and movesets (like the two Godzillas). They had several different basic attacks, different rage attacks, and different strengths and weaknesses to attacks. People just think them clones because they look similar and were clones in the previous game.

One of my favorite things about the pipeworks games is how unique the different monsters are in how they fight, something my brother and I are trying to do with our own Giant Monster game.
Like Giant Monsters? Like Video games? check out the game my brother and I are making!

Image

"GODZILLA - ULTRAMAN - GAMERA: ALL MONSTERS ATTACK!"
http://kaijubeatemup.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vZKr ... XgWG0hADNA
The Thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5609

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Thu May 12, 2016 5:48 pm

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:With all due respect Mr Strange, no, no they were not.

Ummm with all due respect I don't think you've ever actually played STE.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 am

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:With all due respect Mr Strange, no, no they were not.

Ummm with all due respect I don't think you've ever actually played STE.

I own the entire trilogy! I've got Save the Earth and Unleashed on my PS2 shelf at the back of the wall! I got DAMM in a cupboard with the rest of my Gamecube games and my actual Gamecube. Don't tell me what games I have and haven't played. Don't judge me on my opinion of two characters in a fighting game.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
Goji
Kwaidan
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby Goji » Fri May 13, 2016 5:12 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:With all due respect Mr Strange, no, no they were not.

Yes..yes they were. You clearly haven't played the games enough.

You really going to argue with the developer about this?

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: Don't judge me on my opinion of two characters in a fighting game.

Well, you stated it as a fact, so your opinion has nothing to do with it.

You're wrong, but it's okay. It's not the end of the world.

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 am

Goji wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:With all due respect Mr Strange, no, no they were not.

Yes..yes they were. You clearly haven't played the games enough.

You really going to argue with the developer about this?

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: Don't judge me on my opinion of two characters in a fighting game.

Well, you stated it as a fact, so your opinion has nothing to do with it.

You're wrong, but it's okay. It's not the end of the world.

The developer is not always correct, sometimes their love for what they have created can blind them. KG and MKG are like Ryu and Ken, they have a few differences here and there in terms of gameplay, they look different enough from one another: but to deny the fact they are cast from the same mold and are practically the same character in a different 'coat of paint' is foolishness. Also I'll have you know I've been playing the series since day 1, got DAMM with my Gamecube on launch year; got PS2 StE on launch year and got Unleashed PS2 on launch day. If there is a fighting game series I've sunk the most time into, I guarantee you it is the Vortaak trilogy. I played those games non-stop. Street Fighter and Smash Bros comes damn close, but the Vortaak trilogy is the fighting game series I sunk the most time into. Actually, I'm going to go see if there is a way to see how many hours I've sunk into StE alone and plug my PS2 in just to try and show you how many hours that 1 game alone has sunk into it on my save file. Is there a way to see the hours spent on the game?
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Fri May 13, 2016 9:52 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:With all due respect Mr Strange, no, no they were not.

Ummm with all due respect I don't think you've ever actually played STE.

I own the entire trilogy! I've got Save the Earth and Unleashed on my PS2 shelf at the back of the wall! I got DAMM in a cupboard with the rest of my Gamecube games and my actual Gamecube. Don't tell me what games I have and haven't played. Don't judge me on my opinion of two characters in a fighting game.


When your opinion states that MKG and KG were clones of each other ESPECIALLY in STE that makes me question whether or not you've actually played the damn game. They have different weaknesses and strengths, they have different special abilities, they have different rage attacks, their flying attacks are different, their grapples are different, and most of their other attacks are different. MKG has a shield that regenerates health from energy attacks. For skreeonks sake their TAUNT is different. But they're clones....right....got it so you have the games, you've played the games.....and you think that in STE MKG and KG were clones... yeah I see this isn't going to get anywhere from here.

Oh and BTW: KG and MKG ARE THE SAME skreeonking MONSTER OF COURSE THEY USED THE SAME "MOLD"! They still play entirely different when you fight against competent players. :roll:
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

User avatar
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am
Location: TK's Gentlemen Club

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Fri May 13, 2016 10:10 am

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
CheetoKamper wrote:Ummm with all due respect I don't think you've ever actually played STE.

I own the entire trilogy! I've got Save the Earth and Unleashed on my PS2 shelf at the back of the wall! I got DAMM in a cupboard with the rest of my Gamecube games and my actual Gamecube. Don't tell me what games I have and haven't played. Don't judge me on my opinion of two characters in a fighting game.


When your opinion states that MKG and KG were clones of each other ESPECIALLY in STE that makes me question whether or not you've actually played the damn game. They have different weaknesses and strengths, they have different special abilities, they have different rage attacks, their flying attacks are different, their grapples are different, and most of their other attacks are different. MKG has a shield that regenerates health from energy attacks. For skreeonks sake their TAUNT is different. But they're clones....right....got it so you have the games, you've played the games.....and you think that in STE MKG and KG were clones... yeah I see this isn't going to get anywhere from here.

Oh and BTW: KG and MKG ARE THE SAME skreeonking MONSTER OF COURSE THEY USED THE SAME "MOLD"! They still play entirely different when you fight against competent players. :roll:

I've called them clones for 14 years, throughout the entire trilogy, ain't gonna stop calling them clones now.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Image

User avatar
CheetoKamper
Interpol Agent
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am
Location: Evergreen Park IL
Contact:

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Postby CheetoKamper » Fri May 13, 2016 10:21 am

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I own the entire trilogy! I've got Save the Earth and Unleashed on my PS2 shelf at the back of the wall! I got DAMM in a cupboard with the rest of my Gamecube games and my actual Gamecube. Don't tell me what games I have and haven't played. Don't judge me on my opinion of two characters in a fighting game.


When your opinion states that MKG and KG were clones of each other ESPECIALLY in STE that makes me question whether or not you've actually played the damn game. They have different weaknesses and strengths, they have different special abilities, they have different rage attacks, their flying attacks are different, their grapples are different, and most of their other attacks are different. MKG has a shield that regenerates health from energy attacks. For skreeonks sake their TAUNT is different. But they're clones....right....got it so you have the games, you've played the games.....and you think that in STE MKG and KG were clones... yeah I see this isn't going to get anywhere from here.

Oh and BTW: KG and MKG ARE THE SAME skreeonking MONSTER OF COURSE THEY USED THE SAME "MOLD"! They still play entirely different when you fight against competent players. :roll:

I've called them clones for 14 years, throughout the entire trilogy, ain't gonna stop calling them clones now.

You're pretty ignorant then.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)


Return to “Toho Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests