Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Godzilla: Save the Earth discussion

Post by SomeknowmeasXeno »

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
CheetoKamper wrote:
When your opinion states that MKG and KG were clones of each other ESPECIALLY in STE that makes me question whether or not you've actually played the damn game. They have different weaknesses and strengths, they have different special abilities, they have different rage attacks, their flying attacks are different, their grapples are different, and most of their other attacks are different. MKG has a shield that regenerates health from energy attacks. For skreeonks sake their TAUNT is different. But they're clones....right....got it so you have the games, you've played the games.....and you think that in STE MKG and KG were clones... yeah I see this isn't going to get anywhere from here.

Oh and BTW: KG and MKG ARE THE SAME skreeonking MONSTER OF COURSE THEY USED THE SAME "MOLD"! They still play entirely different when you fight against competent players. :roll:
I've called them clones for 14 years, throughout the entire trilogy, ain't gonna stop calling them clones now.
You're pretty ignorant then.
I am an INCREDIBLY stubborn person.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: The developer is not always correct
You completely and totally lost me halfway through your first sentence. I don't care about what else you have to say.

You are wrong. End of story.
Last edited by Goji on Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Added in 12 minutes 29 seconds:
Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first. I'm not even saying clones are a bad thing... unless it's Final Bout with its like what, 10 different Gokus?
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions
That..That doesn't make sense you know you are wrong but..you don't care because it's your opinion. so what you are telling me is that If I believed the Earth is flat and even though that's wrong it's valid because it's my opinion?
Godzilla

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Added in 12 minutes 29 seconds:
Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first. I'm not even saying clones are a bad thing... unless it's Final Bout with its like what, 10 different Gokus?
Doesn't matter if it's your opinion or not. You're still wrong. Doesn't matter if other people are saying either, they're also wrong. As Cheetokamper said, KG and MKG have mostly different movesets.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

g2vd wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I don't care if I'm wrong, It's my opinion. I don't care what YOU have to say, everybody is entitled to their opinions
That..That doesn't make sense you know you are wrong but..you don't care because it's your opinion. so what you are telling me is that If I believed the Earth is flat and even though that's wrong it's valid because it's my opinion?
I'm not saying its valid but if you did think the Earth was flat, who am I to judge? It's your opinion, you have every right to it.

Added in 4 minutes 48 seconds:
Unless an opinion involves racism or sexism, there's nothing wrong in them or having them.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first.
To be fair, I was talking about G:U. Even I agree that MKG and KG were different enough in STE.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Zentenk
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zentenk »

They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Zentenk wrote:They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.
I was waiting for that joke...

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: Unless an opinion involves racism or sexism, there's nothing wrong in them or having them.
That's extremely debatable.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Young Guy wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: Unless an opinion involves racism or sexism, there's nothing wrong in them or having them.
That's extremely debatable.
That's an opinion.

The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent

Post by The Godzilla King »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: Also I'm not the only one saying they're clones, The Godzilla King and Kaiju-King42 brought it up first.
To be fair, I was talking about G:U. Even I agree that MKG and KG were different enough in STE.
I was as well.

But honestly this "debate" is pointless, if Simon Strange says they're not clones, they're not. MKG and KG were different enough in STE anyway, as everyone else has stated. I just didn't really recall too many differences between MKG/KG in GU. Probably because I don't play it much at all.

CheetoKamper
G-Force Personnel

Post by CheetoKamper »

Yeah there really isn't a point to it apparently everything's an opinion now and as long as someone says it's an opinion it's ok. Cuz I mean Hitler had an opinion after all I guess that one was ok too.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

CheetoKamper wrote:Yeah there really isn't a point to it apparently everything's an opinion now and as long as someone says it's an opinion it's ok. Cuz I mean Hitler had an opinion after all I guess that one was ok too.
Did you just skim over where I said every opinion is okay unless it involves racism or sexism?

Zentenk
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zentenk »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote:They aren't clones, MKG is KG, not a clone. He is just the mechanically enhanced KG from the future.
That's not a joke, or an opinion, you're the joke.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Zentenk wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
That's the best you got? You're not even trying, kiddo. The fact you're so touchy about a damn game is a joke. Mental maturity of a 5 year old, get over it.

Added in 1 hour 10 minutes 3 seconds:
And the fact that you 3 have blown this out of proportion, instead of just giving a simple 'no' in response to my opinion, has derailed this thread. Can this fanbase just not stop tearing each other apart for 5 minutes? If it's not the Showa-fanboys and Heisei-fanboys bitching at one another, or people arguing over Final Wars or Legendary Godzilla, it's the damn game fans that are having at it. I can't believe the Godzilla fanbase is more orderly and friendly on f'ing Youtube of all places...

CheetoKamper
G-Force Personnel

Post by CheetoKamper »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: I was waiting for that joke...
That's the best you got? You're not even trying, kiddo. The fact you're so touchy about a damn game is a joke. Mental maturity of a 5 year old, get over it.

And the fact that you 3 have blown this out of proportion, instead of just giving a simple 'no' in response to my opinion, has derailed this thread. Can this fanbase just not stop tearing each other apart for 5 minutes? If it's not the Showa-fanboys and Heisei-fanboys bitching at one another, or people arguing over Final Wars or Legendary Godzilla, it's the damn game fans that are having at it. I can't believe the Godzilla fanbase is more orderly and friendly on f'ing Youtube of all places...
Get off your high horse pal you could've just as easily accepted that nobody agrees with your opinion and just moved on but instead you keep going and going and going don't act like you're not to blame for derailing the thread as well.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

CheetoKamper wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:
Zentenk wrote: That's not a joke, or an opinion, you're the joke.

Get off your high horse pal you could've just as easily accepted that nobody agrees with your opinion and just moved on but instead you keep going and going and going don't act like you're not to blame for derailing the thread as well.
I have accepted nobody agrees with my opinion... at least not on here. You guys are just so unruly.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

How or why wasn't this mess reported earlier? Jeez people.

Drop the argument. I don't want to see members attacking each other or insulting them and I sure as hell don't want to see Hitler comparisons either. Feel free to discuss whether or not "x character is a clone of x character" civilly, but if it resorts to insults again, expect a warning to all those involved.

kiryuzilla
Terminated
Terminated

Post by kiryuzilla »

So, Simon, happen to know what the intro music used in the beginning was? I've been searching for 84 years.
Known as KingKong19100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMxokP ... G3cPzAWKlQ
Website: http://kingkong19100.wordpress.com/2014 ... -complete/
Checkout my YouTube channel, I make 3D animations of King Kong and Godzilla that everyone would enjoy! Okay...I'm gonna go now *pushes a pull-only door* HahaGod do I wish someone loved mehaha