Godzilla HD Collection

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla HD Collection

Post by Godzilla6014 »

I would like it if they did that however, I don't have a PS3 or Xbox360. I do however, have Wii the only Xbox or PS systems that I have are an old used Xbox and a PS2. Still, that would be cool if they did something like that. Better yet if we get a forth Godzilla game and have it packaged with the other three for an HD collection that would be even better. Just sayin.
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Wii U would probably be the best platform for this, as they can just use the Wii remotes again for Godzilla Unleashed, and they recently announced the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD remake so clearly they are open to it.

However, Atari and Pipeworks don't have access to the Godzilla license anymore, so we won't see these titles re-released again.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla6014 »

I'd be cool with that I just would want it to be playble on Wii since that's the one I own.
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Hellspawn28 wrote:Another publisher could re-release them again. Bandai Namco was able to re-release both Budokai 1 & 3 in the US despite the fact that Atari lost the Dragon Ball license in 2009.
It's not the same situation.

Bandai is the publisher of the Budokai games in markets outside of the US and Australia (Europe and Japan), so clearly Bandai was there from day one in the creation of the Budokai games from Dimps and had the rights to the titles that transferred to the markets they weren't originally involved with when the license expired.

There are no similar companies for the Godzilla titles, as Atari published the Godzilla games in all markets.
If it bites... don't mess with it!