G DAMM VS G STE

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.

Which one?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 pm

G Damm
36%
G Ste
64%

Total votes: 14

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

G DAMM VS G STE

Post by MDK »

Which game do you prefer? I think G DAMM is better because of the graphics,framerate,and game play.
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

Re: G DAMM VS G STE

Post by Godzilla6014 »

Ah you had to make hard didn't you. I've played the xbox version of Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee over the summertime and enjoyed the grapics and all plus Mechagodzilla III (Kiryu) was put in exclusively. Godzilla: Save the Earth I've really not played it in a while but there are more monsters and more stuff to do I'll have torvisit whenever I have the time. I already voted for GDAMM so it's too late for me to say much. How come Godzilla Unleashed isn't on here? I've enjoyed that one as much as the other two. Oh it's to late I can't decide which I like more oh well. They're all good.
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Definitely GSTE. The stages actually look different (I remember a lot of grey in GDAMM stages), more monsters in general, and the fighting styles are interesting. Being able to string together attacks is great. Plus, more moves for Ghidorah to use! :P

GDAMM certainly holds some nostalgic memories for me, though. Both are really fun.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Lycaon19
Ronin

Post by Lycaon19 »

If StE had all the little things, and small details that DAMM had...then it would have been the perfect Godzilla Game. All of the things that make StE different from DAMM not including the additional characters the upgraded stage's, beam battles, and rail shooters were bad. The PS2 version was just not good in comparison to the X-box version which is Unfair considering PS2 had all the best games of it's generation.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

STE, there are more monsters, bigger arenas and... I just love it.
I came across DAMM way later on, after playing it, in my opinion, STE is an upgrade of DAMM.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan