Idea Thread: Toho Video Games 3.0

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
User avatar
Gokuziller
Yojimbo
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:14 pm
Location: deep in the universe in planet frieza

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby Gokuziller » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 pm

I voted Zilla in the game, he should have flamthrower for a beam & a Atomic Ray for a special attack.
i aint no normal saiyan...im a super saiyan gokuziller

User avatar
Gokuziller
Yojimbo
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:14 pm
Location: deep in the universe in planet frieza

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Gokuziller » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:04 pm

I want him in, I want to play as Minilla & train(fight) with Godzilla.
i aint no normal saiyan...im a super saiyan gokuziller

User avatar
Ultraman Omega
Samurai
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm
Location: Muhzeruh

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Ultraman Omega » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 pm

^He can fire stun beams from his short shorts.

User avatar
Ultraman Omega
Samurai
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm
Location: Muhzeruh

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Ultraman Omega » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Rage attacks include summoning cans of paint, and a fire extinguisher. Serve to embarrass enemy monsters.

User avatar
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3040
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 am
Location: The Streets.

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby Gigan X3 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Tyler wrote:He should crap out eggs like Yoshi.


That'd be funny.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS

User avatar
Ultraman Omega
Samurai
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm
Location: Muhzeruh

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Ultraman Omega » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Performing a stomp on Minilla makes him squawk and fire an atomic ray in the direction he's facing. I smell a tag-team!

User avatar
KaneLocke
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2866
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: LV-1204
Contact:

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby KaneLocke » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Thank God none of you work for one of the companies.
Proud father, husband, and son.

JVM
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5173
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:49 pm

KaneLocke wrote:Thank God none of you work for one of the companies.

I think I'd do well at Pipeworks.

For one, I actually, y'know, have seen Godzilla movies.
I don't think I saw the same movies as the rest of you.
I'll always miss Vega.

User avatar
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3040
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 am
Location: The Streets.

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Gigan X3 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm

JVM wrote:
KaneLocke wrote:Thank God none of you work for one of the companies.

I think I'd do well at Pipeworks.

For one, I actually, y'know, have seen Godzilla movies.


I wouldn't want you making the games, unless you try a different genre, you wouldn't know how to make a proper fighter.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS

User avatar
hammysammy59
Interpol Agent
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby hammysammy59 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 am

I think Minya could work in a "proper" fighting game.
Haters gonna hate

User avatar
Blackout286
G-Grasper
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Blackout286 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:30 am

Minilla would be a nice addition as a Joke character, but I would rather have Godzilla Junior instead. Since ya know, he actually fought a fight and won on his own.

JVM
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5173
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby JVM » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Gigan X3 wrote:
JVM wrote:
KaneLocke wrote:Thank God none of you work for one of the companies.

I think I'd do well at Pipeworks.

For one, I actually, y'know, have seen Godzilla movies.


I wouldn't want you making the games, unless you try a different genre, you wouldn't know how to make a proper fighter.


Probably not, but I'm curious exactly what you mean by that.
I don't think I saw the same movies as the rest of you.
I'll always miss Vega.

User avatar
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3040
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 am
Location: The Streets.

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby Gigan X3 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:18 pm

JVM wrote:Probably not, but I'm curious exactly what you mean by that.


I'd need you to play more fighting games as that's part of what made G:DAMM great. Simon Strange made various references to other fighting games while explaining stuff from the game, you can't make another game by adding just more to what Atari already made, you need reference from other fighting games so that you make a proper sequel, the parry from Unleashed is a great Idea but I think it could have been executed better.

That's for starters, adding dept to the gameplay is what makes a proper sequel.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS

User avatar
Hedorah
Kwaidan
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Somewhere ruining the Godzilla name

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby Hedorah » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Gokuziller wrote:I voted Zilla in the game, he should have flamthrower for a beam & a Atomic Ray for a special attack.


Why does every monster need a beam? Like thats just pointless
#1 DEXTER FAN ON TK!


Godzilla 2000 wrote:tl;dr is just l33tsp34k for "you talk too damn much."

I wrote:skreeonk the Dave the isn't footings happen

User avatar
Showa Gyaos
Keizer
Posts: 8543
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby Showa Gyaos » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Hedorah wrote:Why does every monster need a beam? Like thats just pointless

Titanosaurus, Varan, and King Caesar were given their own, so why not one for Zilla? :lol:
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.


Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

JVM
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5173
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Minilla needs to be in the next Godzilla game

Postby JVM » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Gigan X3 wrote:
JVM wrote:Probably not, but I'm curious exactly what you mean by that.


I'd need you to play more fighting games as that's part of what made G:DAMM great. Simon Strange made various references to other fighting games while explaining stuff from the game, you can't make another game by adding just more to what Atari already made, you need reference from other fighting games so that you make a proper sequel, the parry from Unleashed is a great Idea but I think it could have been executed better.

That's for starters, adding dept to the gameplay is what makes a proper sequel.


Yeah, okay, I understand. Wasn't sure if that was just in reaction to what I mentioned in the VG ideas thread or something :P

I've actually been fleshing out for ages my ideal 'Godzilla 4' and when I finally post it it'll be awesome. All it'd really need would be movesets and then it'd be virtually complete besides, y'know, concept art and an actual game.

But it'd blow all the previous games out of the water with some refining.
I don't think I saw the same movies as the rest of you.
I'll always miss Vega.

JVM
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5173
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby JVM » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Hedorah wrote:
Gokuziller wrote:I voted Zilla in the game, he should have flamthrower for a beam & a Atomic Ray for a special attack.


Why does every monster need a beam? Like thats just pointless

Pipeworks' excuse is for balance reasons. I think it's stupid, too, don't worry.
I don't think I saw the same movies as the rest of you.
I'll always miss Vega.

User avatar
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3040
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 am
Location: The Streets.

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby Gigan X3 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 pm

JVM wrote:
Hedorah wrote:
Gokuziller wrote:I voted Zilla in the game, he should have flamthrower for a beam & a Atomic Ray for a special attack.


Why does every monster need a beam? Like thats just pointless

Pipeworks' excuse is for balance reasons. I think it's stupid, too, don't worry.


That's why I told you to play more fighting games.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS

User avatar
GodzillaDude
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:44 am
Location: MI
Contact:

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby GodzillaDude » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 am

They'll probably give Zilla the hurricane breath if anything.
SA
W: 72 L: 72

Youtube channel (TV shows, movies, games, horror in general, etc): http://www.youtube.com/c/BloodeeJacob

My Top Godzilla Films & Top 10 Favorite Kaiju!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9344&p=359739#p359739
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 63#p534263

User avatar
SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3209
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Prancing in a field of goats

Re: Zilla for the next game (playable) petition!

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am

he needs to be in the next game.

and if i were to choose for a breath weapon, id say the flammable gas.


Return to “Toho Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests