Xbox Godzilla games on Games on Demand?

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Xbox Godzilla games on Games on Demand?

Post by Captain Aktion »

^Native four-player inputs.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Motorheadbanger
Monsterland Worker

Post by Motorheadbanger »

True, but I highly doubt I will have 3 other people stopping by to play Godzilla Save the Earth of all things. I stupidly sold quite a few of my games and systems a while back for college, and am now starting to regret it.
Rex Dart, Eskimo Spy

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

Motorheadbanger wrote:True, but I highly doubt I will have 3 other people stopping by to play Godzilla Save the Earth of all things.
Understandable, but I figure that's why the XB ver. has a higher demand than the PS2 ver.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Motorheadbanger
Monsterland Worker

Either that, or something to do with the hype around the xbox version having better graphics and smoother gameplay. I can't attest to that, but it's what I've heard many claim.
Rex Dart, Eskimo Spy

Berzerkgodzilla
G-Grasper

Post by Berzerkgodzilla »

I had both the PS2 and Xbox version. The Xbox version was smoother and had better graphics. I never touched the PS2 version again.

Mr. Strange
G-Force Personnel

Post by Mr. Strange »

Motorheadbanger wrote:Either that, or something to do with the hype around the xbox version having better graphics and smoother gameplay. I can't attest to that, but it's what I've heard many claim.
That's absolutely true. PS2 runs fine with 2 monsters, but whenever you have 3 or 4 on-screen at once... it chugs. Visual FX and AI vehicles (cars on the road, etc.) are significantly reduced as well.

Motorheadbanger
Monsterland Worker

Mr. Strange wrote:
Motorheadbanger wrote:Either that, or something to do with the hype around the xbox version having better graphics and smoother gameplay. I can't attest to that, but it's what I've heard many claim.
That's absolutely true. PS2 runs fine with 2 monsters, but whenever you have 3 or 4 on-screen at once... it chugs. Visual FX and AI vehicles (cars on the road, etc.) are significantly reduced as well.
Interesting. I never played the PS2 version, but considering the difference in power between the two consoles, I can see why that would be the case.
Rex Dart, Eskimo Spy

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

I didn't have a ton of issues running 4 monsters on STE myself on PS2.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Mr. Strange
G-Force Personnel

Post by Mr. Strange »

JVM wrote:I didn't have a ton of issues running 4 monsters on STE myself on PS2.
4 player works on PS2 - no question. But it drops to 15 frames/second quite frequently. Once you've learned to see the difference - it's a rather jarring transition.