What Are Your Three Top Favorite Daikaiju Dick Moments?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Tormentor
Interpol Agent

Re: What Are Your Three Top Favorite Daikaiju Dick Moments?

Post by Tormentor »

Dick Moment within the Ultraman universe: Rape!

Not as horrible as Megaguirus taking multiple jabs at Godzilla's manhood, but hey, you don't do that to Ultraman!

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by space godzilla »

^I almost died. :lol:
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

MasonWerx
Interpol Agent

Post by MasonWerx »

Frankenstein from Frankenstein conquers the World is the biggest dick.

He just runs away constantly and the sucker punches Baragon, then runs away again.

That movie frustrates me so much because you have one of the coolest Kaiju ever getting punked by (in my opinion) the most -------- monster pretty much in film history. I wish that there was an alternate ending where Baragon chomps Frankenstein's head off and then goes about his merry way. Was anyone cheering for retardstein?

Oops, I just noticed this was supposed to be "Favorite" dick moments. Whatever, frankenstein is a dick.

Space Hunter M
EDF Instructor

Post by Space Hunter M »

So wait, the monster who indifferently goes about eating both humans and livestock on a whim (Which inadvertently makes everyone bring out their pitch forks and torches the good natured one) is the one we're supposed to sympathize with? Yup, I totally agree. :huge:

MasonWerx
Interpol Agent

Post by MasonWerx »

Space Hunter M wrote:So wait, the monster who indifferently goes about eating both humans and livestock on a whim (Which inadvertently makes everyone bring out their pitch forks and torches the good natured one) is the one we're supposed to sympathize with? Yup, I totally agree. :huge:
You nailed it bro! :twisted: