What Are Your Three Top Favorite Daikaiju Dick Moments?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Blackout286
JXSDF Technician

What Are Your Three Top Favorite Daikaiju Dick Moments?

Post by Blackout286 »

Come on, I'm sure we all have a few enjoyable, favorite or at least memorable moments. It doesn't have to be completely Godzilla related, it can involve Gamera and Ultraman as well. I'll start off:

Favorite Moments:
1. Gigan and Megalon surrounding Jet Jaguar and Godzilla in a massive ring of fire, then laughing their asses off lol. I know they were the villains within the film but that was a dick move. :lol:

2. Godzilla thrashing Titanosaurus, seemingly winning the physical struggle as he picked up his aquatic like a true victor, only for MechaGodzilla to blast beam Godzilla in the back/neck and have Titano fall on top of Godzilla. Katsura, that was a dick move lol.

3. Ultraman ripping off Jirass's throat fins (or frills) then taunting him/her with it, shortly before the creature's death. Ultra-Dick Move there hero ;)

Anyone else?

HayesAJones
Keizer

Re: What Are Your Three Top Favorite Daikaiju Dick Moments?

Post by HayesAJones »

Easy.

- Rodan's ball-drop
- Ghidorah blasting Godzilla in the nuts
- GMK Goji smashing the hospital with his tail

Poor Godzilla... his balls are actually pretty abused...

Tormentor
Interpol Agent

Post by Tormentor »

1. Hedorah mostly killing everyone within its path during its reign, except for a kitten. That's just a dick move that needs no explanation xD. Now the baby being trapped in slug but alive isn't a dick move, that's douchebag stats lmao

2. The Cosmos trying to control the earth, a dick move in pretty wrapping.

3. Baltan's epic laugh IN ITSELF, is a dick move. Because no one get's to hear that classic tormenting laugh unless it meant getting an ass whoop-in.

SuperMonsterZero
Monarch Researcher

Post by SuperMonsterZero »

For a second I thought this thread would involve giant irradiated monster genitalia :lol:

But my top three all have to be from Ultraman

1. When Ultraman commits genocide by destroying the ship of surviving Baltan-seijin. We later found out that there were other Baltans, so it was only attempted genocide, but still, what the fuck Ultraman?

2. When Ultraman beats up that giant monster created from children's drawings and hurls him into space, all because it wanted to take a nap.

3. When Ultraman beats up, dismembers, and kills Gomora, a giant monster that was only angry because it was stolen from its home by like some evil circus guy or something.

4. After feeling sorry for violently killing giant monsters, Ultraman decides to make up for past wrongs by beating up an emo zombie monster that crys a lot and just wants to rest in peace in the Monster Graveyard, then forcibly attaching him to a rocket and shooting him off into space. Sure, he's back in the Monster Graveyard, but I don't know how he feels about drifting around on that rocket for all eternity.

Yeah, I know I had four instead of three, but whatever, Ultraman's just that much of an Ultra-dick! :P
「大人の世界に神様があるように、子供の世界にミニラ大明神があってもおかしくないでしょう」

Godz
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godz »

Ghidrah: Rodan laughs at Godzilla as Mothra webs him up, only to get silked himself, then Godzilla laughs.
SAVE_US.GDZ

hammysammy59
G-Force Personnel

Post by hammysammy59 »

Hedorah taking a big sloppy dump on Godzilla ranks up there.
Haters gonna hate

menschenjaeger
Monsterland Worker

Post by menschenjaeger »

Hedorah, um..."unloading" on Godzilla. A beatdown is one thing, but...eugh. NOT. COOL.

Edit: Dammit, you beat me, hammysammy. I was shocked nobody was mentioning that one.

Jet Jaguar breaking Gigan's arm over his knee.

Dorako just going SPLAT with Pigmon. Yes, that jumping around and gibbering was annoying, and...wait, you know what? I give Dorako a pass. It was REALLY annoying. (Ultraman has so many dick moves that I'm not going to count that show. I haven't seen much Ultraseven, but he was a little more "noble" than the original Ultraman, wasn't he?)

So I'm going to say Godzilla taunting Ebirah with his own severed arm.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Rodan's infamous crotch drop.

Moguera hitting Godzilla during the battle with Spacegodzilla's when they were supposed to be on the same side!

Godzilla attacking Mothra for no reason in EHotD.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Space Hunter M
EDF Instructor

Post by Space Hunter M »

Godzilla tripping up Kong with his tail and laughing and clapping in self-satisfaction.

Superrex
G-Grasper

Post by Superrex »

Godzilla letting Minya get hurt by Kamacuras and then hitting him with his tail in Son of Godzilla

Godzilla getting blasted in the balls(already said,I know)

Megaguirus trying to stab Godzilla while he's getting up.
Probably the unluckiest guy in the Shadow Arena
Shadow Arena History:
Wins:7
Defeats:8
Chris55 wrote:
wisper15 wrote:I sucks donkey dick.
"He's really bad at it too!"

-The donkey

James23873
Monsterland Worker

Post by James23873 »

1. Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah- Godzilla sees Shindo, and remembers when he was a Godzillasaur. And even though he seems to remember Shindo, he goes ahead and blasts him point blank with his breath anyway. Godzilla's number one dick move in my opinion.

2. Godzilla 2000- After Katagiri screams Godzilla's name, Godzilla just smashes him with his hand. Then he roars victoriously as if he just killed King Ghidorah or something.

3. Son of Godzilla- Godzilla threatens to hit Minilla if he doesn't breath an atomic blast.
You know, Darth Vader cannot be Luke Skywalker's father. They don't have the same last name.
-Woody Boyd

kaiju115
JXSDF Technician

Post by kaiju115 »

1. Destoroyah taking off with Jr. dropping the little guy, and then blasting him.

2. SpaceGodzilla kidnapping Little Godzilla.

3. Ultraseven severing Eleking's tail and head
SHIN GOJIRA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaiju115

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kaiju115
Hope Legendary's Godzilla gets more than a Trilogy

Godzillabrawler
Monarch Researcher

Post by Godzillabrawler »

SuperMonsterZero wrote:2. When Ultraman beats up that giant monster created from children's drawings and hurls him into space, all because it wanted to take a nap.

4. After feeling sorry for violently killing giant monsters, Ultraman decides to make up for past wrongs by beating up an emo zombie monster that crys a lot and just wants to rest in peace in the Monster Graveyard, then forcibly attaching him to a rocket and shooting him off into space. Sure, he's back in the Monster Graveyard, but I don't know how he feels about drifting around on that rocket for all eternity.
Ultraman tries to help too much sometimes. Seriously, that napping monster did absoltuely nothing to get what it did.
"There's two things you don't know about the Earth. One is me. And the other is... Godzilla."

ゴジラ
JXSDF Technician

Post by ゴジラ »

Megagurius constantly jabbing into Godzilla's manhood over and over just to gain and absorb his precious energy. Ghidorah and Rodan damaging Godzilla's junk was bad, but this Queen made it her duty when it came to getting what she wanted.

Kiryu Goji killing the Adult Mothra in front of her offspring, a dick move right there.

Jiger impregnating Gamera against his will T.T....What? That was rape and a dick move all in one.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Megalon and Gigan beating up JJ. JJ is dazed and hurt, and then they toss him into the air for Megalon to use as target practice.

Ultraman tearing of Jirass frill

and number 1 is...Gamera using Zigra as a xylophone just before the alien fish is torched.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Its funny that you should bring up thev Ultra Murderers. They've been killing monsters unnecessarily for years.

1. Ultraman Mebius decapitates Earthtron despite the kaiju being innocent.

2. Ultraman needlessly murders Gamakujira for having a weird appetite. What does an Ultra care about spoiled Earth women?

3. Red King tears off chandlar's wing and throws it at him. Whatta dick.

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

1. Tyrant laughing while he is supperior to the Ultra's. You dick...

2. And before battling Ultraman, Tyrant shows boredom while waiting for the ultra to arrive on Uranus. What the hell do u have to do you asshole...

3. Ultraman Mebius killing innocent Earthtron
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

The H-Man
GPN Volunteer

Post by The H-Man »

1. Gigan blocking and buzzsawing Anguirus while Godzilla is being blasted by the tower

2. Mechakong blinding Kong with that flashing light just before they start to fight

3. Ghidorah blasting the Mothra larva around before Godzilla and Rodan come to the rescue

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Living Corpse wrote:Gigan holding Jet Jaguar hostage, that one scene where Gigan is thrating to rip off Jet Jagur's head if Godzilla comes closer and he does try it to but Godzilla reaches him before he can make any lasting damage.
I love that scene. It really sells Gigan as the cowardly jackass he is. He knows from experience that he can't take Godzilla, so he just grabs a hostage instead. Kaiju dickery at its finest.

Death Ghidorah beating the living crap out of the Mothras has to be up there, too.

And Grand Ghidorah's kid-killing dome o' doom. Even for a villain, that's just messed up.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Tormentor
Interpol Agent

Post by Tormentor »

Living Corpse wrote:Wait I got one.

That gyaos catching the remains of another Gyaos in it's mouth after the one had been blown up by Gamera.
That was sick and so wrong even by Destoroyah and Gaira standards. :shock: