Kaiju Dreams

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Kaiju Dreams

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Discuss and Describe any weird dreams you’ve had involving Toho Kaiju. I’ve had a few very specific weird ones, mainly involving me finding incredibly obscure “non existent Kaiju films”. Describe them as much as possible, in as much detail as possible. Get as trippy or as nonsensical as possible.

Anyways, last night, I had a dream involving me watching King Kong vs Varan (yeah). King Kong in the film had a TAIL, until Varan bit it off. Anyways, in my dream, there was a prettt brutal scene where Varan ate a bunch of explorers that were hiding out in trees. Varans head poked through the trees and just grabbed them. After that there were some other scenes flashing in my mind, like a fight between Varan and Kong but it was all cool
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Re: Kaiju Dreams

Postby MinorBone Good » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:06 pm

I once had a dream where Dogora and Gezora were fighting each other, but Dogora won and started to 'eat' Gezora. Dogora soon mutated and grew some of Gezora's eyes and tentacles randomly over it's body. It then started to blanket the entire city with black fog, which caused people's skin to turn into ink and turn them into jellyfish people.
Current Quatheral Population: 440
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 187

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: Kaiju Dreams

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:24 pm

I had two weird dreams about Monsterverse films.

First, was me in the theater watching a different Kong Skull Island teaser where it turned out Skullcrawlers were juvenile Ghidorahs.

Second was me watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters, and it was weird.

It started with Millie Bobby Brown character and her parents getting on a plane. Millie gets scared and doesn't get on, which is good as the plane ends up being destroyed by Rodan. Millie is raised by Kyle and Russel and soon forms a bond with Rodan, which is remarkably mature. Anyways, Ghidorah shows up and starts fighting Godzilla. Mothra appears and convinces Millie to send Rodan with her. They then work together...to get them to stop fighting. See in the dream, GHIDORAH ISN'T THE VILLAN. He's part GMK guardian and part Rodan' s role in GTTHM. Anyways, the 4 team up and fight some sorta villain who looked like a massive, Biollante sized Skullcrawler, which I think might have been Ramarak.

Here's hoping I didn't just spoil Godzilla:KOM.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Return to “General Toho Films”