Godzilla Vs The Blood God?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Jeff-Goldblum1
G-Force Personnel

Godzilla Vs The Blood God?

Post by Jeff-Goldblum1 »

I was watching the 1998 movie Blade and a thought occurred to me whilst watching it.

They make reference to a powerful Vampire God known as La Magra, The Blood God. The main villain of the movie, Deacon Frost, describes La Magra as a Hurricane, An Act of God. Anyone caught in his way will immediately be turned into a vampire.

That sounds damn powerful to me. Godzilla has also been referred to as a powerful force of nature on occasion.

Although a Godzilla and Blade crossover will never happen, that doesn't mean we should rule out the possibility.

How do you think such a battle would pan out? Can Godzilla defeat a foe with supernatural power?

BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: Godzilla Vs The Blood God?

Post by BlankAccount »

Stop spying on me when I write my scripts.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I don't know. Godzilla is powerful, but with the supernatural, any being could become stronger beyond nature. It might also mean Godzilla becoming a vampire, which would be a strange thing.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

In such a film, Godzilla would inevitably be the good guy when compared with a force of pure evil, so movie logic dictates that Godzilla wins.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

While I don't know about La Magra specifically, I've always wanted to see Godzilla go up against a supernatural opponent. Not a generic "god" kaiju like Mothra or King Caesar, but some sort of ancient dark deity summoned by an evil cult, or perhaps a Freddy Krueger-like entity that can warp reality to his liking, or an actual god from the cosmos that can send down "heralds" in the shape of downright bizarre-looking creatures before coming down to finish the job itself. Something like that.

This is why the Godzilla vs. the Devil concept always fascinated me. An actual, outright supernatural horror movie that also happens to involve Godzilla could be really interesting if done right.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

I'm imagining if Godzilla does get turned into a vampire, he'll need to devour lots of animals and humans just to satisfy his thirst for blood, even though he doesn't want to. Also his skin would burn while in the sunlight.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!