Best Quotes and Taglines

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Best Quotes and Taglines

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Pretty self-explanatory.

"Let them fight."

That's all I can think of. :lol:
Last edited by godzillafan1954 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

ShinGi
Interpol Agent

Re: Best Taglines

Post by ShinGi »

Shin Godzilla

A god incarnate , a city doomed

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Godzilla vs Japan
Fiction vs Reality
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GODZILLA DIES
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

Here are some of my favorites (translations come from Wikizilla):

Pollution's hideous spawn dooms the earth to choking horror and pits...Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster; With deadly breath and venomed blood it slithers across the land - A poisoned slime in its wake...A trembling world in its path! - American Godzilla vs. Hedorah poster

Super Godzilla (超ゴジラ); It was born from Godzilla cells! (それはゴジラ細胞から生まれた!) - Japanese Godzilla vs. Biollante poster

At the end of the century, the greatest battle has begun! (世紀末、最大の戦いが始まった!) - Japanese Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah poster

Destruction Deity Descent (破壊神降臨) - Japanese Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla poster

SIZE DOES MATTER - American GODZILLA (1998) poster

Witness! A new era of Godzilla (目撃せよ!ゴジラ新世紀) - Japanese Godzilla 2000: Millennium poster

GET READY TO CRUMBLE. - American Godzilla 2000: Millennium poster

Startup - Resonance - Smashed Ice ((起動・共鳴・氷砕) - Japanese Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla poster

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

EVIL SPACE MEN FROM THE BLACK HOLE ARE PLOTTING TO FLATTEN TOKYO AND BUILD THEIR OWN UTOPIAN CITY
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

It has become even more enraged! It has even more powerful weapons! Mechagodzilla has been resurrected! Take the Earth! - Under the aliens' command, the new monster Titanosaurus causes great destruction throughout Japan!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos