Godzilla combos

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
edgaguirus
Keizer

Godzilla combos

Post by edgaguirus »

Judging from film, G cells are quite capable of mutating any organism exposed to it. A rose became Biollante. Orga went from a elegant looking alien to a hunchbacked beast. A crystal turned in SG. Megaguirus took on decided reptile qualities after being fed Godzilla's energy.

With this in mind, what would you expose G cells to? Plant? Animal?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: Godzilla combos

Post by Gojira1604 »

A jaguar

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

A turtle, so we can have Gamera :huge:

A jellyfish

A gorilla ;)

A whale ;)

A human
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Kaeyas
GPN Volunteer

Post by Kaeyas »

A shark. Imagine that. A walking amphibious shark kaiju. When I was a kid, my brother and I had our own Kaiju universe with mostly showa kaiju. Back(early 90's) then we had no idea anything existed past G 84' but I digress. We had a ton of our own Kaiju we created. One of them was called "Netherakanus" and looked like G crossed with a Mako Shark and a rhino(well just the horns really) wish I was an artist as I'd love to reimagine some of them. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been one.(other than than Zigra but I wasn't crazy about the design and felt it only vaguely looked like a shark).
Dedicated To Darkness..

Janjira-York
G-Force Personnel

Post by Janjira-York »

a chiken, it gets to be a big muppet looking kaiju, with dumb stenght like showa godzilla while still being movile, it just pecks the shit out of everyone, and flaps around seeding fear in every human witnessing it

Kaeyas
GPN Volunteer

Post by Kaeyas »

I think a worm might be interesting too. A huge burrowing irradiated worm. Be kind of unique as a kaiju.
Dedicated To Darkness..

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Kaeyas wrote:A shark. Imagine that. A walking amphibious shark kaiju. When I was a kid, my brother and I had our own Kaiju universe with mostly showa kaiju. Back(early 90's) then we had no idea anything existed past G 84' but I digress. We had a ton of our own Kaiju we created. One of them was called "Netherakanus" and looked like G crossed with a Mako Shark and a rhino(well just the horns really) wish I was an artist as I'd love to reimagine some of them. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been one.(other than than Zigra but I wasn't crazy about the design and felt it only vaguely looked like a shark).
Ever see Raiga? It has a kaiju that looks like a Godzilla/shark hybrid.

How about an octopus? Picture a kaiju that has an upper body like Godzilla, minus the arms, and a mass or tentacles where the legs should be.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Shark-based kaiju are well-represented in Pacific Rim, through Knifehead, Slattern, and a few we didn't really see in action.

Godzilla: The Series has the worm covered, too: El Gusano.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

A centipede would make for an interesting Godzilla hybrid. We've seen centipede kaiju before, but one crossed with Godzilla would be a scary creature.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Any marine animal, like a shark, or angler fish.
I’d like to see a whale, like the old Daie Whale God film, but it’d only work if this thug was massive, like ridiculously big.

A literal Venus flytrap, hey, Biollante was cool, or a pitcher plant.

A porcupine or mole.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking