The Godzilla Cringe Thread

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Godzilla Cringe Thread

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
Gigantis wrote:
Okay, not gonna lie... that Mothra design is pretty cool.
Yeah, it really is.
I mean, that's just Legendary Mothra with Showa details, that's obvi dope.

Also, is Miana/Maina thicc, fat, or is this a vore thing, legit can't tell.

….you know what. don't answer that skreeonking question.

I'm better not knowing.
As someone familiar with cringy fetishes, I can say that Houtua is fat. Usually in vore, only the belly inflates.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
Yeah, it really is.

I'm better not knowing.
As someone familiar with cringy fetishes, I can say that Houtua is fat. Usually in vore, only the belly inflates.
what part of don't answer that fucking question did you not understand, Cryptid_Liker, GODAMN IT

Also, this doesn't help the "you're intentionally searching these fetishes up" theory some got bro

RIP Evan.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
Yeah, it really is.

I'm better not knowing.
You should change your name from Cryptid Liker to Fetish Liker

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

DirektorSplennic wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

I'm better not knowing.
You should change your name from Cryptid Liker to Fetish Liker
[border]
[right][spoiler]A[/spoiler][/right]
[/border]

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

A?
Fuck does that mean

RIP Evan.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

So there's some bootleg Godzilla party decals floating around using stolen art. The stolen part isn't even the problem: https://twitter.com/MonsterIslandB/stat ... 7669066753

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Also, this doesn't help the "you're intentionally searching these fetishes up" theory some got bro
Yes, I did do that but my recent posts have been cringe I stumble upon, much like everyone else. As for how I know the difference in the first place, I guess I just like torturing myself.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

DirektorSplennic wrote:So there's some bootleg Godzilla party decals floating around using stolen art. The stolen part isn't even the problem: https://twitter.com/MonsterIslandB/stat ... 7669066753
God, poor Frank Parr. His Godzilla has basically been co-opted by all these type of companies.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

UltramanGoji wrote:
DirektorSplennic wrote:So there's some bootleg Godzilla party decals floating around using stolen art. The stolen part isn't even the problem: https://twitter.com/MonsterIslandB/stat ... 7669066753
God, poor Frank Parr. His Godzilla has basically been co-opted by all these type of companies.

I feel sorry for the kid who gets Godzuky vore plastered on his wall for his 8th birthday.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

DirektorSplennic wrote: I feel sorry for the kid who gets Godzuky vore plastered on his wall for his 8th birthday.
I'm dying. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Besides the vore, why is Banila and Gorgo in there?

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
Besides the vore, why is Banila and Gorgo in there?
It's just a bunch of stolen art. I doubt the bootleggers would care. Maybe they thought the vore was supposed to be a fat cuddly Godzilla that looks friendly and just so happens to be holding his oversized gut. Idk man I'm just a sculptor.

Kaiju-Killer 751
Monsterland Worker

Post by Kaiju-Killer 751 »

DirektorSplennic wrote: It's just a bunch of stolen art. I doubt the bootleggers would care. Maybe they thought the vore was supposed to be a fat cuddly Godzilla that looks friendly and just so happens to be holding his oversized gut. Idk man I'm just a sculptor.
Speaking of Bootleggers not caring Image

(Although TBH this still looks pretty screeonkin' cool-It looks more like they're about to do an awesome team-up)

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Kaiju-Killer 751 wrote:
DirektorSplennic wrote: It's just a bunch of stolen art. I doubt the bootleggers would care. Maybe they thought the vore was supposed to be a fat cuddly Godzilla that looks friendly and just so happens to be holding his oversized gut. Idk man I'm just a sculptor.

(Although TBH this still looks pretty screeonkin' cool-It looks more like they're about to do an awesome team-up)
That has to be the ugliest Gamera I've ever seen.

Kaiju-Killer 751
Monsterland Worker

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
Kaiju-Killer 751 wrote:

That has to be the ugliest Gamera I've ever seen.
Oh no definitely, Gamera looks pretty rough, I meant more ("God")Zilla looking pretty cool.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Kaiju-Killer 751 wrote:Speaking of Bootleggers not caring
That's (probably) not a bootleg. It's a German video release of Gamera vs. Barugon, which was originally released in West Germany as "Godzilla, the Dragon from the Jungle", with Gamera called Barugon and Barugon called Godzilla.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Kaiju-Killer 751
Monsterland Worker

Terasawa wrote:
That's (probably) not a bootleg. It's a German video release of Gamera vs. Barugon, which was originally released in West Germany as "Godzilla, the Dragon from the Jungle", with Gamera called Barugon and Barugon called Godzilla.
Sorry, it might not be a bootleg, but even still it’s a pretty big error to make, y’know?

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Kaiju-Killer 751 wrote:
Terasawa wrote:
Sorry, it might not be a bootleg, but even still it’s a pretty big error to make, y’know?
What's the error? We might think it's stupid to change the title and the character names, or the sell the film with artwork suggesting the movie is something other than it really is, but I don't think there's anything erroneous about it.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Kaiju-Killer 751
Monsterland Worker

Terasawa wrote:
Kaiju-Killer 751 wrote:
Terasawa wrote:
What's the error? We might think it's stupid to change the title and the character names, or the sell the film with artwork suggesting the movie is something other than it really is, but I don't think there's anything erroneous about it.

Good point-now I just feel stupid.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

No reason to feel dumb, dude. I thought maybe there was some sort of mistake I missed, that's why I asked.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.