The Godzilla Cringe Thread

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Godzilla Cringe Thread

Post by Fish Cakes »

KingKong2005 wrote:Wait, what? What the hell is this? What is she doing? Why are they so big? What the hell is happening here?
Someone's fetish. Could be worse.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Fish Cakes wrote:
KingKong2005 wrote:Wait, what? What the hell is this? What is she doing? Why are they so big? What the hell is happening here?
I would just like to say that this is nOt my fetish. I was merely a victim of seeing this horrible image firsthand.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

DirektorSplennic wrote:I would just like to say that this is nOt my fetish. I was merely a victim of seeing this horrible image firsthand.
I uh, never said or implied it was. Now I think it is though and you're using this as an excuse to post it. :shrug:

All good, like I said, could be much worse.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I’ve seen worse
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I’ve seen worse
I am the fetish.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

DirektorSplennic wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:
I would just like to say that this is nOt my fetish. I was merely a victim of seeing this horrible image firsthand.
Hahaha, I literally don't even know what is happening in that pic, so that's something :lol:

Dude, the Save Mothra joke is actual cringe. Even worse is when people go "I'm dead!!!" or "lmfao", like...come on -_-
Image Image

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Same. What was posted is incredibly tame, why the defensive and chastising attitude gives me "oh yeah, hella their fetish" vibes. But that's just me. :shrug:

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Fish Cakes wrote:
Same. What was posted is incredibly tame, why the defensive and chastising attitude gives me "oh yeah, hella their fetish" vibes. But that's just me. :shrug:
I posted it because I thought it wasn't tame. Goddammit. Now I gotta find something worse.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

DirektorSplennic wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:
I posted it because I thought it wasn't tame. Goddammit. Now I gotta find something worse.
no you really don’t have to
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Last edited by Stump Feet on Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

DirektorSplennic wrote: Now I gotta find something worse.
For your sake and our own please don’t
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

G2000 wrote:
Fineee. You guys are no fun.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

DirektorSplennic wrote:
G2000 wrote:
O.k.........you can look up just one more. But after that you clean your room. Now have fun looking for more fetish content.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

goji89 wrote:
DirektorSplennic wrote:
G2000 wrote:
O.k.........you can look up just one more. But after that you clean your room. Now have fun looking for more fetish content.
You have single handedly made me not want to continue this thread with a vile picture. Congratulations, goji89.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

That thread was what inspired my previous post just linking to the Monsterverse sub-forum.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Fish Cakes wrote:
That thread was what inspired my previous post just linking to the Monsterverse sub-forum.
You know, I kinda figured lol
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Marp
Yojimbo

Post by Marp »

Fish Cakes wrote:
I gotta admit though, having DIO as Ghidorah would be flippin' hilarious, and almost kinda fitting if Godzilla gets to be Jotaro.

Shit, am I actually thinking about Godzilla/Jojo crossovers? Is this what my life has come to?

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Marp wrote:I gotta admit though, having DIO as Ghidorah would be flippin' hilarious, and almost kinda fitting if Godzilla gets to be Jotaro.

Shit, am I actually thinking about Godzilla/Jojo crossovers? Is this what my life has come to?
The cringe is spreading faster than we first thought, we'll have to amputate it.

Marp
Yojimbo

Post by Marp »

Fish Cakes wrote:The cringe is spreading faster than we first thought, we'll have to amputate it.
Not my cringe! How else will I make My Hero Academia X Five Nights at Freddy's X Boxboy fanfiction!?