Original cedar pollen kaiju

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Jomei
Futurian

Original cedar pollen kaiju

Post by Jomei »

This is apparently available at Japanese clinics. It's new, features a cedar pollen kaiju, and appears to be Toho-endorsed.
Spoiler:
Shin Godziller Resurgence villain confirmed. Minya confirmed.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Original cedar pollen kaiju

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

That's gotta be the first time we've seen Minya referenced in a while, eh?

Anyways I like the colors of the monster and it's cool how it's coming down from space. Can you give me any background on what cedar pollen is?
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Causes hay fever over here. lol
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

That art's real good!
...Not much else to say :lol: It's cute at least.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

I legit thought that was some Godzilla Resurgence promo merchandise or something at first. Haha, it's neat and nice to see Minya again.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

20th Century Boy wrote:I legit thought that was some Godzilla Resurgence promo merchandise or something at first. Haha, it's neat and nice to see Minya again.
The sad part is that we'll probably be spoiled on any new monster in the exact same way!

Oddly I wouldn't mind it too much of Shin Godzilla had Minya and Godzilla fight off this pollen monster. Hmm...
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

It's odd, but appropriate for this time of year. I know there are people who would call cedar a monster without it being a kaiju. Is there an official or unofficial name for the kaiju?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

edgaguirus wrote:It's odd, but appropriate for this time of year. I know there are people who would call cedar a monster without it being a kaiju. Is there an official or unofficial name for the kaiju?
Not that I know of.

B34sT
Interpol Agent

Post by B34sT »

For some reason this is what I think of when I think about Biollante turning into Space G