If you could be one kaiju, who would it be?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

If you could be one kaiju, who would it be?

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

In a world filled with kaijus, which one would you want to be. You can choose any kaiju from any movie.

I would either want to be a Heisei Godzilla, G2k godzilla, or armor mothra.

Runner ups:
SpaceG
Legion
Hedorah
Aqua Mothra
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

three
Keizer

Re: If you could be one kaiju, who would it be?

Post by three »

Heisei Godzilla, definitely. you're invincible and destroy monsters for a living. it only makes sense.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
three wrote:Heisei Godzilla, definitely. you're invincible and destroy monsters for a living. it only makes sense.
And then melt down.
Enjoy!
i'll just become my son in some wacky reverse oedipus complex. it's all good. :P
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

three wrote:Heisei Godzilla, definitely. you're invincible and destroy monsters for a living. it only makes sense.
And grow ridiculously bloody fat in a few years :P. Heisei Ghidorah without being controlled, because nothing is better than a massive, golden, three headed dragon that shoots fucking lighting-like beams.

That or FinalGoji because really nothing in the Toho universe could match me, except for Heisei and maybe LP.

#BotM

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Godzilla165 wrote:
That or FinalGoji because really nothing in the Toho universe could match me, except for Heisei and maybe LP.

Except SpaceG, Armor Mothra, Aqua Mothra, and possibly Destroyah.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Godzilla165 wrote:
And grow ridiculously bloody fat in a few years :P. Heisei Ghidorah without being controlled, because nothing is better than a massive, golden, three headed dragon that shoots fucking lighting-like beams.

You get one movie and an extended nap.

And Ghidorah...well, how's your head? All of them, sure.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ Oh come on, you mean to tell me you wouldn't want to be an enormous three-headed hydra that's batshit insane?
Except I have the physical prowess, speed, stamina, agility, durability, intelligence, and a ridiculous atomic breath to combat such monsters and win.

#BotM

GojiGuy02
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojiGuy02 »

Jet Jaguar (both movie canon and Atari canon).
Vatarian wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
Vatarian wrote: Bullshit. Spacegodzilla stomps and you know it.
How does SpaceGodzilla stand any chance at all? It's obvious SpaceGodzilla is the victor here.
Prove it. Spacegodzilla's feats are MILES above Spacegodzilla's, and don't even try the "outlier" route.
Resized Image

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

Godzilla165 wrote:^ Oh come on, you mean to tell me you wouldn't want to be an enormous three-headed hydra that's batshit insane?
Except I have the physical prowess, speed, stamina, agility, durability, intelligence, and a ridiculous atomic breath to combat such monsters and win.
FW also just effortlessly destroyed an asteroid from the surface of the earth. Whether you like the movie or not, you can't deny that power.

FW Godzilla would be my pick as well.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

three
Keizer

Post by three »

I initially would have said Ghidorah, but it's always under someone else's control. If not BG, then Showa MG.

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

three wrote:I initially would have said Ghidorah, but it's always under someone else's control. If not BG, then Showa MG.
That's actually the same reason why I didn't go with Gigan.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan

three
Keizer

Post by three »

ScootaVaran wrote:
three wrote:I initially would have said Ghidorah, but it's always under someone else's control. If not BG, then Showa MG.
That's actually the same reason why I didn't go with Gigan.

Gigan gets more autonomy though.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Godzilla165 wrote:^ Oh come on, you mean to tell me you wouldn't want to be an enormous three-headed hydra that's batshit insane?
Armor Mothra slim to none, aqua mothra not likely, SpaceG not likely.

Jiragozira14
Interpol Agent

Post by Jiragozira14 »

......Do mecha count? :p

If not, then I guess I'd be Gorosaurus; ranged weapons are for pansies who can't get the nerve to get their claws into the flesh of a foe. :p
Chris55 wrote:
JVM wrote:Bagan should come back, but not in a movie.
Then how? Game? Books? His own line of condoms?
Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:So you know cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well.
Mr. X wrote:If you say so. If he does end up being under $140, I'll buy one for every person in this thread.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Jiragozira14 wrote:......Do mecha count? :p

yes, but you wouldn't wanna be, say, Heisei MG2. that's just like saying "i'd love to be my favorite car". you wanna be more specific, like Showa MG, which is like being Knight Rider. there's a clearly a superior choice there.

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

I'd also go with Rodan. Being able to fly and at such great speeds would be pretty awesome.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

ScootaVaran wrote:I'd also go with Rodan. Being able to fly and at such great speeds would be pretty awesome.
and you're durable as hell. Showa Rodan would be a monster few could contend with.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:Legendary Godzilla. Powerful, beautiful, and immense. I'm a walking freaking powerhouse that can take nearly anything you throw at me.

Oh, and I'm not fat.
i'd imagine you to be BG. dunno why. just a feeling.

kamilleblu
G-Grasper

Post by kamilleblu »

SoshingekiGoji/ Second Showa Godzilla

Has the force/magnetic abilities, flight, can communicate with other monsters, skilled in martial arts, and the only Godzilla capable of running. Plus his plasma breath grew stronger as the Showa Era progressed. Going from a case of bad breath that did little more than annoy Rodan and Anguirus, to knocking Gigan out of the sky and blasting a hole in Titanosaurus' chest.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
three wrote:
Godzilla 1995 wrote:Legendary Godzilla. Powerful, beautiful, and immense. I'm a walking freaking powerhouse that can take nearly anything you throw at me.

Oh, and I'm not fat.
i'd imagine you to be BG. dunno why. just a feeling.
You imagine me on the verge of death? :freak:

You sicko...
always, because i'm the MUTO. they'd be another cool group. flight, emp, and you're virtually unkillable.