- Space Hunter M
- G-Force Lieutenant
- Posts: 2853
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Location: party city Butt
"All you did was download the ROMs anyway! You can hardly call yourself a real fan!"
I THINK IT STINKS!
SuperMonsterZero wrote:Mire Goji. That must be the Godzilla from the Italian Dogora poster.
"Follow the light. The light is your guide."
Follow me on the tumblebox
- EDF Soldier
- Posts: 3422
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am
- Location: Inside Mt. Fuji
- JXSDF Technician
- Posts: 809
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 pm
- Location: Idaho, United States
Favorite Godzilla movies
Showa Mothra vs Godzilla| Heisei Godzilla vs Destroyer| Millenium Godzilla Final Wars
- Posts: 5517
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Megalon went into a bar and saw Gigan. Megalon said, " Again? I thought you gave this up."
" What can I say," Gigan asked. " I'm hooked."
- Giga Kaiju
- Posts: 4554
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am
- Location: Valley Of Repose
I didn't expect for her to do a smirk it looked so funny and evil.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to skreeonk about, then tangent onto something unrelated and skreeonk about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can skreeonk some more. It's the circle of life.
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am
- Location: Bowling Green, KY
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: tyrantgoji and 5 guests