More Lost Fan Made Godzilla Movies?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
TyrantGojira
Futurian

More Lost Fan Made Godzilla Movies?

Postby TyrantGojira » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 am

I found out that the same guy that made Godzilla vs. the Wolfman made 2 more Godzilla fan films Godzilla vs. Deathgilas and Godzilla vs. Seadora. Does anyone have any info or pictures from these films? I really like to know. Here is the link for and article on the film's director and one of his movies.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2009 ... ter-reigo/
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

MaxRebo320
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: 2 More Lost Godzilla Movies?

Postby MaxRebo320 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

The term "lost" really isn't sutible. More like "unreleased". This picture may or may not be from one of them.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Goji
Kwaidan

Postby Goji » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 pm

^Awesome photo! Where did you find it, btw?

Additionally, I'm pretty sure "Godzilla vs. Seadora" wasn't made by the same guy. I was at the G-Fest screening of the footage from the uncompleted "Wolfman" film, and Mark Jaramillo briefly talked about the other fan films in existence. I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what was said about them, but I think they too, weren't ever completed.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you

MaxRebo320
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby MaxRebo320 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks, I found it a while back on this Japanese blog I stumbled upon.
http://pasin.exblog.jp/18581915/

There was a thread devoted to the picture a little while back.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Goji
Kwaidan

Postby Goji » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes. I referred to them as such in my post.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you

TyrantGojira
Futurian

Postby TyrantGojira » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:06 am

What about Godzilla vs. Deathgilas, is there any info on the movie or the monster deathgilas itself?
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

MaxRebo320
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby MaxRebo320 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:47 am

TyrantGojira wrote:What about Godzilla vs. Deathgilas, is there any info on the movie or the monster deathgilas itself?

Nope.

Rody
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Rody » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

That photo is so tantalizing...

Gojira1963
Futurian

Postby Gojira1963 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 am

MaxRebo320 wrote:The term "lost" really isn't sutible. More like "unreleased". This picture may or may not be from one of them.

I posted this pic from a while back and from what I have learned is that is is from a scene cut from King Kong vs Godzilla.
Liam F.

My science fiction/Fantasy blog. with Godzilla content! http://foleyfunfilmfacts.wordpress.com/

MaxRebo320
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby MaxRebo320 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 am

Gojira1963 wrote:I posted this pic from a while back and from what I have learned is that is is from a scene cut from King Kong vs Godzilla.

There is just as good of a chance it is from one of these fan films.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Postby Arbok » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am

MaxRebo320 wrote:
Gojira1963 wrote:I posted this pic from a while back and from what I have learned is that is is from a scene cut from King Kong vs Godzilla.

There is just as good of a chance it is from one of these fan films.

No, it's an official production still. I'm not so sure it's a cut scene, which is why I have never included it on the site, but I have seen it in books that cover King Kong vs. Godzilla.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

ScootaVaran
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby ScootaVaran » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Arbok wrote:
No, it's an official production still. I'm not so sure it's a cut scene, which is why I have never included it on the site, but I have seen it in books that cover King Kong vs. Godzilla.

So what's the story behind that pic?
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Postby Arbok » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm

ScootaVaran wrote:
Arbok wrote:

Wish I knew, might have been part of a ceremony they had on set (you can see Minilla dressed up for a ceremony for production stills on Son of Godzilla).
If it bites... don't mess with it!

ScootaVaran
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby ScootaVaran » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Arbok wrote:
ScootaVaran wrote:
Arbok wrote:

Wish I knew, might have been part of a ceremony they had on set (you can see Minilla dressed up for a ceremony for production stills on Son of Godzilla).

Very true! There is a pic in the Showa section showing a ceremony for Terror of MechaGodzilla.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Return to “General Toho Films”